Airport CEO Beta 8 released

They are all active both in the workshop and the main menu.

i just checked aeroflot mod (cause of the icon there i guess it is my mod)
but there is everything ok, no errors or missing planes…

Is there anything I need to back up or do when reinstalling?

Yes, it is your Aeroflot mod. Thank you for your hard work on these =)
I’ll give the cancel and re-accept a try and see if it fixes the livery.

2 Likes

I’m not entirely sure if (or how) this should be submitted as a bug report, but clicking on Hyderabad, India when selecting a new airport reports the closest town as ‘Longyearbyen’. Also, the number of domestic airports always shows zero regardless of which country is selected (image for reference below):

I also spotted a few spelling errors in some other town names, I’ll be more than happy to provide a detailed list if required.

EDIT: Regarding the airport number issue, I have the Schengen toggle enabled. The schengen area correctly shows as 451, but all other countries show 0.

1 Like

I am trying to collect airport issues in the following topic. Let me know there about anything you have seen. I will try to find out what is wrong and post a manual fix on the weekend when I am back on my own computer.

Maybe the devs can use this topic and bring an update of the AirportData.json before the game goes final.

1 Like

Yes. Currently noticing it on Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, American Airlines, Silver Airways, Elite Airways, and Cape Air mods on the workshop.

Game crashes after trying to load in airport from game menu (From in game when an airport is already loaded)

Rolling out tonight’s update now, beta 8.0-3!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 8.0-3

Bug

• [ACEO-41633] - UI scaling causes manual flight planning to not be able to plan on certain time slots
  • [ACEO-41665] - Placed logos can in rare instances be rendered with clipped edges
  • [ACEO-41685] - Service vehicles assigned to stands can in extremely rare instances loose their job task connection causing a flight job task completion deadlock
  • [ACEO-41696] - New Schengen mode can cause all flights generate as international flights
  • [ACEO-41704] - Transportation vehicles can wait too long before entering a transit structure parking
  • [ACEO-41713] - Conveyor belt direction can be automatically set as incorrect in very specific scenarios when placing

Improvement

• [ACEO-40515] - Added notification to highlight first arrival of GA and commercial flight
  • [ACEO-41707] - Added short section in terminal tutorial part regarding the highly beneficial usage of path analysis and heat maps when there are persons who cannot move about the terminal
8 Likes

Thanks for noticing. The lack of domestic locations have been fixed with 8.0-3 and the Indian regions have been corrected and will be deployed with next update.

6 Likes

I cannot reproduce this, did you try a re-install?

I have a wish. When I enter the flight planning, i have all my airlines on the left side. When your airport is getting bigger that list becomes quite long and when i scroll to the bottom and press on an airline. And then go back to the list of airlines, it starts on the top again.
My wish is that when I go back from seeing the flight of a specific airline. To the list of airlines.
It doesn’t start at the top. It stays where you where in the list. I hope my explanation makes sense.

2 Likes

I also want to report i’m having problems with self check-in i have made reports on it a while back. When ever i active it and a flight is checking in, one or more passengers tries to use self-check in but get’s " stuck" by the drop off machine. Resulting in that the stalled passenger does not use it and holding up the rest of Que causing delays. Any update about this?

Did you bug report that one? Number?

You mean for the self Check-in? I can make a report now, i can make a new one if needed :slight_smile:

Will get you a new report for the stalled self-check-in now.
The number is 41746 just sent it in @Olof. I also can add, that it does always stall. 100% of the tries when i open one of the drops off. And 100% a save and load fixes it. Until next flight is active.
But i also wanted to show something I’ve had a long time in my save. Also made an old report on this but easier to just show it.
I think the picture speaks for itself :stuck_out_tongue:

And while i’m playing and experiencing things. One thing that happens to and from is that let’s say it’s Monday in game, and i’m planning flight on Friday. Occasionally what happens is that i go in to the airline and it has a few different flight available so i pick one up. But when i put it down in the schedule both the flight i wanted to book and all the flight offers disappear. Am i the only one experiencing this? @Olof

After a reinstall, the lighting issue is better, but not perfect. But it is much better!

The crash issue also resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rolling out beta 8.0-4 now, containing the following fixes:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 8.0-4

Bug

• [ACEO-41270] - Animals cannot pathfind across planned structures
  • [ACEO-41529] - Copy and pasting bathrooms can in rare instances not include all copied items
  • [ACEO-41726] - Items cannot be selected if a vehicle is parked below on a different floor
  • [ACEO-41728] - International zone does not get removed when demolishing terminal
  • [ACEO-41736] - Reversed yes and no option when setting international status on stand
  • [ACEO-41737] - Cancelling a contractor contract while contractors are enroute causes them to be stuck at the airport after deboarding

We’re aiming for a default beta 8 release soon but have not made a date commitment just yet.

8 Likes

Still can’t select the boarding desk. It still shows me the catering truck parked beneath. [ACEO-41726] - Items cannot be selected if a vehicle is parked below on a different floor. @Olof