Airport CEO Beta 8 released

Experimental B8.0-0 ACEO-41632

Trying to plan out a transit zone in my new terminal, and the bus stops I placed while in planning mode were built by the contractors.

EDIT: also happens with taxi and person car stops too…

Yeah, that’ll be fixed today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We cannot recreate this, got at least 85 FPS in editor mode here. Does anyone else have this issue?

I was using some airline mods but during construction I haven’t signed any contracts. I can give you the list of mods if you wish.

Yes, its really annoying…

Do you have the same issue if you run without any mods installed?

I have no mods installed and have no lag building at night

1 Like

I think the issue is with night lighting, the lag starts for me when they turn on, and I have a lot of night lighting

Do you mean night light for construction or light from lamp posts? My problem was purely about night light for construction since I haven’t build any lamp posts. However I placed them on planning tool.

Do you have the same issue if you run without any mods installed?

I can try it tomorrow

1 Like

Lamp posts. I will post more info later today (It’s only 10 in the morning here :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I got the same thing. When the lights fade in, they cause massive lagging. But when they are fully on and night settles in, lag goes away. With or without mods.

1 Like

Anyone else losing scheduled flights from flight planner?

Good evening,

Here’s tonight’s release, beta 8.0-1!

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Beta 8.0-1

Bug

• [ACEO-41464] - Conveyor belts error message says it is outside when it is actually inside
  • [ACEO-41510] - Demolishing airside shuttle bus stops does not remove zones
  • [ACEO-41544] - Certain transit structures cannot be planned
  • [ACEO-41550] - Deserialized vehicles can in extremely rare instances end up outside of world bounds
  • [ACEO-41573] - Contractor deployment amounts can in rare instances be deserialized as negative
  • [ACEO-41586] - Pathfinding penalty too low on automated boarding desks
  • [ACEO-41587] - Medium check in desk is missing in the medium aircraft step in tutorial
  • [ACEO-41589] - Structure upgrades now working for multiple-selected objects
  • [ACEO-41590] - Minor typo in global economy emergency description text
  • [ACEO-41591] - Aircraft not requiring de-icing when performing taxi request to runway can invoke a "not de-iced" emergency at point of takeoff
  • [ACEO-41601] - Airside shuttlbe buses can in extremely rare instances get stuck at stop if related flight is dismissed or cancelled during boarding procedure
  • [ACEO-41639] - Texture compression causes template creation routine to fail

Improvement

• [ACEO-41559] - Texture compression now user toggleable via graphics setting

Expecting to launch beta 8 on the default branch toward the end of this week! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There’s minor typo in pandemic emergency description as well :slight_smile:
there’s: an unkown virus
should be: an unknown virus

1 Like

Any update on the invisible fuselages?

Also, since updating, my game has massive lag, starting with the opening menu.

Update: restarting my system resolved my lag issues.

Where is the Saab 340 livery file?

I did not but next time I come across it ill sent it in… the only thing is that it goes away when you load the game the next time… its not a big deal either it is just brighter foundation when placing after loading a game with already “planned” foundation (which is darker when I loads)

Yesterday I played for about 4 hours on Beta 8.0-0, and it worked awesome. This morning upgraded to 8.0-1, and I now have buggy contruction, aircraft pathfinding(they stop everywhere for nothing), my services are delayed, causing 15h+ delays, and a huge drop in FPS. Anyone else with these issues?

The development on the experimental branch isn’t always a story of linear quality improvement as we make experimental changes and break stuff quickly. Just drop us a bug report on whatever issues you have and it’ll be looked at immediately the next day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I seem to never have an Emergency Incident happen. Have they been scaled down or rarely happen? Used to happen frequently, but now nothing!