Airport CEO Fictional Expansion Pack

Hey all,
With the developers focusing on new structures and performance upgrades, I thought that maybe a mod could be released adding new fictional airlines and other companies. So, with the help of a few great designers from the community, the Airport CEO Fictional Expansion Pack has been born!

At present in version 1.0.1, we have 6 airlines, 7 franchises and 8 other companies available - 21 businesses in total! This number will hopefully rise over the coming weeks and months!

You can find the mod here - a text file will tell you how to download it:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RBwdEh4l1lEje3IqmrVJS-DoR_tb4Aa0

Also, I could use some help developing businesses for the mod. Want to have a go, and see your work implemented into the mod? Have a look at the submission details below! :slight_smile:

Submissions
Airlines

Submit the logo, airline JSON plus one or more liveries folders, containing a livery and the liveryData file; something like this:

You can find the JSONs to edit in the MDK or your game files.

• BUSINESS TYPE: 4 (always!)

If you can’t be bothered to come up with a cool description, CEO name and/or flight prefix, don’t worry - I’ll be happy to do it for you! :grinning:

Contractors, Banks and Fuel Suppliers

Submit a logo and the business JSON; something like this:

Bear in mind:

• BUSINESS TYPE: 1 = CONTRACTOR, 2 = FUEL, 3 = BANK
  • BUSINESS CLASS: 1 = SMALL, 2 = MEDIUM, 3 = LARGE

If you can’t be bothered to come up with a cool description, don’t worry - I’ll be happy to do it for you! :grinning:

Shops and Restaurants

Submit a logo and the franchise JSON; something like this:

Bear in mind:

• BUSINESS TYPE: 5 (always!)
  • BUSINESS SIZE: 1 = SMALL, 2 = MEDIUM, 3 = LARGE
  • FRANCHISE TYPE: Bakery, Bar, Cafe, Restaurant OR Shop
  • A list of products is available within the DataFiles - Products folder

If you can’t be bothered to come up with a cool description, don’t worry - I’ll be happy to do it for you! :grinning:

To submit, I think the best way will to be direct message on Discord, as the forums won’t allow the uploading of .zip files.

A Few Regulations
  • Preferably, in keeping with ACEO, no real companies
  • Preferably, in keeping with ACEO, no companies tied to one location - such as DenmarkAir, for example
  • I reserve the right to deny any submissions, although I most likely will never be in that position
  • Logos should be a square or very-near square, to make them look their best in-game

I have a spreadsheet, quite similar to that of the ACEOMM, but instead for me and the ACEO FEP;

Here you can see what’s in development, what’s is the mod and the current version statistics!
If you do develop businesses for this, I would appreciate it if you add your business and fill in the appropriate cells with the correct data. :slight_smile:

Some pretty screenshots!

Anyway, with that said, I hope you enjoy the mod!
Happy playing and designing! :grinning:

5 Likes

Cool! Nice initiative! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just saying blaze fuel logo is the overwatch league Dallas fuel logo

Aye, it was just a placeholder until I could find the time to design a real logo… :slight_smile:

Will come in the next update!

EDIT - and I realised I had an old, buggy version of the mod in the google drive - this has now been fixed… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, version 1.2 is here!
Introducing:

• New Blaze Fuel Logo
  • Crystalline A320 added
  • Another Crystalline CRJ700 livery added
  • STAR airline added, with A320 and BAE146

2 Likes