Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

Where it will be ready? Will it require filling that info sheets? Also, will it be easy to use? Like you can edit your custom airline, add more planes etc.

We will see in future :wink:

ACEOMM got removed from Steam Workshop due to not being updated for a long time and complain comments under them. Native Version is still, for now, available.

1 Like

What is the native version?

What is the native version?

Check the first message on this topic

1 Like

I see that there is a mention of Version 1.0.1.0. Which one should I use? Do I go for the native version or Version 1.0.1.0?

So in order to fix confusion here are some links:

Currently the latest ACEOMM version is 1.0.1.0 for PC and MAC which can be downloaded via here:

Setup Tutorial [Be advised that there won’t be Official Steam Workshop Support anymore]

That’s all the necessary information required until the release of brand new project in couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Will new project include Aircraft Modding?

Will new project include Aircraft Modding?

Untill developers of AirportCEO develop aircraft modding, it cannot be included by modders.

1 Like

I do plan on adding a mod creation tool at some point. Probably not in the first release though…

So the ACEOMM version 1.0.1.0 is for PC and Mac? When I download it on Mac I cannot open it. Can you please help me out?

ACEOMM V 1.0.1.0 is PC only. Perhaps @Guusje2 would like to join this one?

So the ACEOMM version 1.0.1.0 is for PC and Mac?

It is PC only. There was a Steam Workshop version for MAC but MAC support had been terminated.

Can confirm, ACEOMM 1 was only for windows due to the UI system being built on windows forms, which is windows only. ACEOMM v2 will fix this due to it being built in Unity

3 Likes

Definitly gonna try it out i guess

Where could I find ACEOMM v2?

I have found ACEOMM 1010.

1 Like

Hi Luctor, ACEOMM v2 is currently in the testing phase, and with the feedback from the testing group we are currently redesigning our database structure. Stay tuned for updates. @EG0611

1 Like

Thanks for the update. :+1:

1 Like

Are catering and di-icing companies also available in the mod?

1 Like

Are catering and di-icing companies also available in the mod?

They will be available on v2.

By the was as @Guusje2 said, the development of v2 is continuing but there is no certain release date at the moment. Its the biggest features are;

• One click business update
  • Multi mod packs support
4 Likes

fout%20indigo

I found a typo mistake in the contract with IndiGo.