Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

Ah ok. So until the new plane is not officially in the game, there won’t be any modded aircrafts of the same time?

Actually it is like this; You can still play other people’s edited airplanes and liveries they support. But ACEOMM will NOT add any liveries of these edited aircrafts. ACEOMM will wait official modding tool and modded aircrafts from that modding toll.

So tl;dr: You can play with Dash 8 or 777 of @Rubble but ACEOMM won’t have liveries for them

And I won’t even release them either. They are experimental only. While I had a hand in the Dash 8, it was not my design, the credit all belongs to Krijag.

1 Like

I can’t install mods. When I click “install” there shows a Error message like “Can’t find a part of path D:ACEOMM_PC/Install”

What is the file path of your Steam directory?

D:\Program Files\Steam like normal

Are Steam system files not saved in ~user\appdata\progradata\ … etc. ? Just wondering.

Airport CEO Mod Manager 1.0.1.0 version has been released on Steam Workshop and Native editions. The discussion on ACEOMM can continue on this channel.

Do any of the awesome artists have plans to add the A319 to appropriate fleets within the mods? :smiley: I would attempt, but I’m not that artsy (music is my art, haha).

1 Like

Do any of the awesome artists have plans to add the A319 to appropriate fleets within the mods? :smiley: I would attempt, but I’m not that artsy (music is my art, haha).

A319 template hasn’t released. We are also waiting a news from @Fredrik but looks like passenger rendering and multi floor features are taking devs’ precious time.

1 Like

@EG0611 then I shall gladly wait :wink:

2 Likes

I’m awaiting the release to see if any 319’s are part of the liveries I’ve been shepherding.

2 Likes

:expressionless: :expressionless: :expressionless:

Dang. It that the NASA livery?

I’m not sure. It’s just still not “fixed” after the “update” to the mod manager.

What does it show if you click on it? Its very much a MM thing though.

Identify kt. Report it. Along with EG we will fix it.

@parillos did you use ACEOMM before 1.0.1.0 update and does this save game be from that time?

If it is an old game but with new ACEOMM, it is normal that you see old livery from previous game. I suggest you to test ACEOMM with brand new save. Also be sure to download the latest (1.0.1.0)

For the issue, play a couple of in game hours and see if the next arrival airplane is fixed or not.

It’s not the nasa livery, I think it’s the famous berry aviation bug again

It’s not the nasa livery, I think it’s the famous berry aviation bug again

It is Berry Aviation. The exact issue we had earlier. I also noticed that game date is “Day 9 Year 7” so it is definitely an old game. So this strengthen my theory;

If it is an old game but with new ACEOMM, it is normal that you see old livery from previous game. I suggest you to test ACEOMM with brand new save. Also be sure to download the latest (1.0.1.0)

For the issue, play a couple of in game hours and see if the next arrival airplane is fixed or not.

Just as a quick suggestion the text color for norlandair should be different than the background color so information can be seen in the flight planner.