Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

If someone could also do a CRJ2 and CRJ7 in Delta Connection (Delta Air Lines) and United Express (United Airlines), you would be my hero! The only U.S. regional currently is American Eagle (American Airlines).

If someone could also do a CRJ2 and CRJ7 in Delta Connection (Delta Air Lines) and United Express (United Airlines), you would be my hero! The only U.S. regional currently is American Eagle (American Airlines).

We are 1 step ahead on it :slight_smile: We got sub airlines of Delta Connection, American Eagle and United Express with their liveries and fleet :wink:

Is it possible to see Air Berlin in the game?
Yes, i know, but it was one of my favourite Airline…

Is it possible to see Air Berlin in the game?
Yes, i know, but it was one of my favourite Airline…

It is possible. Airport CEO Mod Manager does NOT consider bankrupts or ceasing operations after the date of release date of Airport CEO. So since game was released on 28 September 2017 but cease operation of Air Berlin was on 27 October 2017, Air Berlin was still considered as active airline when Airport CEO was released so its data is still on Excel sheet and we accept any liveries of it.

EDIT: If someone doesn’t want to see Air Berlin in game, he can easily remove it from mod folder or via ACEOMM program.

Ok, but in my game Air Berlin Is Not included, i use the european mod from Steam workshop.

It’s easy enough to add if you want it though.

For the sub airlines that fly for more than one major carrier are they broken up for each carrier.

Ok, but in my game Air Berlin Is Not included, i use the european mod from Steam workshop.

It is normal because no one has made any Air Berlin liveries. Any airline without liveries is not included to the game.

For the sub airlines that fly for more than one major carrier are they broken up for each carrier.

No, if you make a contract with SkyWest, you see all 3 regional airlines liveries flying under “SkyWest Airlines” name.

Oh, ok​:blush: Thank you very much :+1::sweat_smile:

Does anyone else have any problems with Steam not showing available mods past the first page?

Not sure, but which version are you running?

Maybe I’m not sure how to tell. I am in Steam, browsing the workshop, and I want to browse all items available. After I click that link, it tells me there’s nothing available, not even the stuff I saw on the previous page.

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. Thank you!