Airport CEO Mod Manager Discussion

ACEOMM got removed from Steam Workshop due to not being updated for a long time and complain comments under them. Native Version is still, for now, available.

1 Like

What is the native version?

What is the native version?

Check the first message on this topic

1 Like

I see that there is a mention of Version 1.0.1.0. Which one should I use? Do I go for the native version or Version 1.0.1.0?

So in order to fix confusion here are some links:

Currently the latest ACEOMM version is 1.0.1.0 for PC and MAC which can be downloaded via here:

Setup Tutorial [Be advised that there won’t be Official Steam Workshop Support anymore]

That’s all the necessary information required until the release of brand new project in couple of weeks. Stay tuned.

5 Likes

Will new project include Aircraft Modding?

Will new project include Aircraft Modding?

Untill developers of AirportCEO develop aircraft modding, it cannot be included by modders.

1 Like

I do plan on adding a mod creation tool at some point. Probably not in the first release though…

So the ACEOMM version 1.0.1.0 is for PC and Mac? When I download it on Mac I cannot open it. Can you please help me out?

ACEOMM V 1.0.1.0 is PC only. Perhaps @Guusje2 would like to join this one?

So the ACEOMM version 1.0.1.0 is for PC and Mac?

It is PC only. There was a Steam Workshop version for MAC but MAC support had been terminated.

Can confirm, ACEOMM 1 was only for windows due to the UI system being built on windows forms, which is windows only. ACEOMM v2 will fix this due to it being built in Unity

3 Likes

Definitly gonna try it out i guess

Where could I find ACEOMM v2?

I have found ACEOMM 1010.

1 Like

Hi Luctor, ACEOMM v2 is currently in the testing phase, and with the feedback from the testing group we are currently redesigning our database structure. Stay tuned for updates. @EG0611

1 Like

Thanks for the update. :+1:

1 Like

Are catering and di-icing companies also available in the mod?

1 Like

Are catering and di-icing companies also available in the mod?

They will be available on v2.

By the was as @Guusje2 said, the development of v2 is continuing but there is no certain release date at the moment. Its the biggest features are;

• One click business update
  • Multi mod packs support
4 Likes

fout%20indigo

I found a typo mistake in the contract with IndiGo.

@EG0611 can you fix this?

1 Like