Airport CEO Newsletter Revived

For quite some time now the Airport CEO newsletter has been dead but was today revived. We are currently sending out a flash newsletter letting you know this with a summary of the three gameplay videos.

As of this week’s development blog we will from now on regularly send out the weekly newsletter so that you simply cannot miss what’s happened lately! Of course, if you’re fed up with ACEO you can always unsubscribe.

In other news, since a few forum updates back we now have a bot. Say hello to @ATCT and send it a private message if you want to try it out.

HAL9000

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ATCT display help.

1 Like

Good job @HAL9000! Always impressed with your work. You’re behaving a lot better than you did back in the days…

And welcome to the bot! @ATCT display help.

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@ATCT start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@ATCT roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@ATCT quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@ATCT fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@ATCT display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@ATCT start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@ATCT roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@ATCT quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@ATCT fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

@ATCT quote

:left_speech_bubble: He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, and will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. — Tryon Edwards

2 Likes

@ATCT fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

1 Like

This is pretty cool

Yeah I wonder what this does

@ATCT start new user

@ATCT quote

:left_speech_bubble: As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big. — Donald Trump

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: a Trump one

3 Likes

I didn’t receive an email (yet)! :frowning:

1 Like

@ATCT release ACEO

7 Likes

Hahahaha LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@ATCT fortune

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @ATCT display help.

1 Like