The social media feed

Hope you had a good holiday weekend guys.

1 Like

Its not evening in Sweeden anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

As you can tell, i need my ACEO fix!

2 Likes

I need my (Airport CEO) drugs to survive this week haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

For me, it’s still evening… :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Edit: I’m on a very special evening time… starts at around 3AM. :wink:

2 Likes

Google lied to me, it claims its 12:22 AM in Sweden right now lol.

It most definitely is tomorrow morning in Sweden. One hour ahead of me. But don’t worry - the devs seem to work all night! The devlog will be here by the morning.

1 Like

I need to remember they are young bucks and programmers, for me 8 PM is late evening, in my 20s the evening didnt start until maybe 10.

1 Like

Nahh just staying up late for the devlog as usual:grinning:

2 Likes

I think this thread is their solution to that:

Also, as a matter of etiquette, is the shouting necessary…? They decide their priorities, not you…

3 Likes

Running a lot of tests on overcrowding this small domestic airport with B737 and such, today we built a pretty big international one and will continue blasting it with traffic. Got a lot of fun stuff to write about tomorrow! :smiley:

9 Likes

Steam greenlight?

Not tomorrow, but soon! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

B76 what? :open_mouth:

737**** … sorry :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You did it on purpose :cry:

1 Like

Thats the second time you guys mess those two up, maybe you are just quite poor at hiding a new plane for us…? :joy::joy:

4 Likes

If you do it again we have the right to demand a 767 in the initial release! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Don’t say that, they might do it and then it’ll be delayed by another three months :wink:

5 Likes

But what if the delay is because of a 767, which they are hiding from us? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like