Airport CEO Steam Store page now live!

Another important step in the Airport CEO release train is as many of you have identified the unveiling of the Steam store page. This page is now live and can be found here, together with a brand new Early Access release trailer.

Here’s a quick link for the trailer:

As most of you have correctly identified in a different thread, we cannot release anything until this store page has been live for two weeks and until our current build is approved by Steam. We expect to get that approval during next week, depending on if they take leave from weekends or not (lol). In the meantime, we’ll continue to test and develop per usual.

We’ll flesh this information out a bit more in next week’s devlog! :slight_smile: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:

40 Likes

I CANT WAIT

here you go devs in august :dollar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQqwG_rQx7A&t=73s this expalins everything

4 Likes

Just wanted to see this.

4 Likes

What a great news I got just after I woke up.

heavly hyped

3 Likes

This is wonderful news! :smiley: Compliments to the devs for getting at this point, it must be a dream coming true!

2 Likes

Found an interesting page with known bugs & missing features on the Steam Store Page :smiley: :

https://www.airportceo.com/known-bugs-missing-features/

2 Likes

Most likely a fortnight to go, so the game is releasing… (checks diary) when I’m on night shift :cry:

An important milestone, nonetheless. Well done Fredrik and Olof! I’ve already wish listed the game.

Now the developers have two whole weeks in which to “start building [their] audience of interested customers” and “practice how [they] talk about [their] product so that [they] can have the best presentation”.

2 Likes

Think that is a really good idea to have a page which loosely sets out goals and expansion and hopefully will stop silly hugs being reported and people being critical when the feature that they want is not there.

2 Likes

Ha. Sounds like you expect people who report bugs to read previous bug reports/known bugs pages. Don’t be so naive good sir!

2 Likes

Just noticed that you couldn’t reply here, that’s now fixed! :slight_smile:

And thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Take my money!!!

4 Likes

Great news ! Reading the announcment and due to Steam Direct policies i expect the early access to be available within 2 to 4 weeks from now.

1 Like

Do you have a price tag for the game yet?

1 Like

Do you have a price tag for the game yet?

Devs said in one of previous Devlog that they don’t want it to be more expensive than 20 Dolars

1 Like

I’m wondering if that is the final price or the early release price

1 Like

uhhh yeah good news, :smiley:

2 Likes

In the wishlist! I hope I get a chance to play it a little before I have to go on site

2 Likes

Added to the wishlist. Can’t wait lads. Well done.

2 Likes

It looks beautiful! I can’t wait.

On Steam, Airport CEO is now at the very top of my wishlist. (Even higher than Shadow of War or The Guild 3, so that is really saying something).

Been following you guys forever, and now here it comes. I haven’t been this excited for a game since '11.

I have goosebumps. :smiley:

2 Likes

I have been following the development of this game for ages since its been a dream since childhood and Airport Inc etc. were all disappointing. Thought now might be the time to finally join the forum! Top of my wishlist and followed, cannot wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes