The social media feed

Some nice publicity for the game from IndieDB’s twitter page. (Retweeted by the devs).

2 Likes

Very true, wouldn’t say problems but more that we’re doing a lot of tweaking and testing. Running simulations of the commercial flight aspect and testing out the baggage handling (loading, unloading) systems! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind doing that :grinning:

Seems that the game is very popular indeed - currently the fourth most popular game on IndieDB!

2 Likes

Yep I saw that… 4 out of some 400,000 (i don’t remember the number)… That is super popular. We are going to get lots of people on the forum. Moderators, you all better be online.:wink:

Don’t worry, i’m watching you like a hawk :wink:

7 Likes

Why only me?? :fearful:

1 Like

It’s a joke :slight_smile: I’m not the police, i’m not watching anyone :slight_smile: I thought the wink made that clear.

1 Like

I am not that good in receiving jokes.:upside_down_face:

Edit: And it benefits me… some times my friends try to troll me and I simply take it that they r serious. A super troll fail.

1 Like

That’s okay, i’m not that good at delivering them :smiley:

Voting Will be online in a couplet of jours, as posted on Twitter (i’m on phone right now :grin:)

You panicked me there - I thought you were using the french word “jours” - which means days! :joy:

It is indeed a few hours. Can’t wait to see the finalists!

https://twitter.com/AirportCEO/status/855059545256845312

Its that stupid autocorrect, i sometimes type in french for school. :grin:

1 Like

Is the third video ready soon?

I sure hope so! :grinning:

1 Like

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that it’s probably not been recorded yet. Last news was that they wanted to finish and test some things. As usually comes with finishing and testing, you find all the bugs that you could possibly want, which they’ll then want to eliminate. They’ll probably mention something in the Dev log on Monday/Tuesday about the reason for the delay.

Can it really be called a delay? They have explained that they would release the game and the video when they are ready and no new deadlines have been set. Looking forward to the next update to see the progress but still not expecting a date to be set!

Lets alle keep this thread on topic

Devblog delayed: Bekijk de Tweet van @AirportCEO: https://twitter.com/AirportCEO/status/859112032091680769?s=09

2 Likes

Apology accepted :wink:

1 Like