Airport Fire Department

I am new here and have read many posts but not one (that I can see) has anything about the Airport Fire Department.

Buying trucks, ambulances, and staffing could be a simple and ‘general’ add on that increases safety and airport reputation.

I don’t think it should be a massive component nor do I want my airport to have constant disasters however in previous games when ‘you let things go’ a crash or emergency is triggered and your vehicles are dispatched. Your airport reputation suffers as a result of the ‘emergency’. It’s almost like a ‘warning’ to improve certain areas of the security/safety of the airport.

Just a thought for discussion. I am interested in other people’s thoughts on this topic.

3 Likes

There are multiple discussions going on not only fire, but also medical ans other events and emergencies.
A long discussion is here:
https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/events-and-emergencies/520
But there are many other threads also. Searching for emergencies, fire will give you many many results

Just searched for “Fire”, these results might interest you.

https://forum.apoglabs.com/t/events-and-emergencies/520?u=bigbigcheese

thank you @vikhattangady and @Bigbigcheese!

When I did the first search nothing came up so I started this thread.

I wanted to separate Fire from Security/Police.

When I read the topics on Emergencies it was pretty extreme. Everything from tsunamis, bombs, crashes, to fire response times…

I was more curious about the idea of putting a ‘basic’ fire station in place and seeing a fire truck driving around sometimes not necessarily managing disasters at my airport on a constant basis. :wink:

I had hoped for comments on my suggestions as well.

Thank you very much!

Hello @Otter and welcome to the forums! The search function can sometimes be a bit tricky… Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it! :wink: Fire services have already been quite thoroughly discussed in the first topic that @Bigbigcheese linked, so make sure to take a look there! If you really have many new things related to Airport Fire Department that you think can be talked about apart from what’s already said in the topic, you’re free to discuss them in this separate topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.