Airport Hotel CEO

Thought i would have ago at adding a budget hotel to my airport…

So without further ado, please see below the Premier Travel Inn Hotel

2* 50 Bedroom hotel all en suite, over 3 floors, free hot breakfast everyday, and parking charged at a very reasonable rate, why not enquirer on rates today!

Overview

Ground Floor

1st Floor

2nd Floor

Lobby

Breakfast room

Standard room
Rooms

Initial reservations are healthy so we are looking at expanding our portfolio by adding a more upscale hotel with a direct link to the terminal.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

Very creative, me like! :heart_eyes_cat: What did you use to situate the beds? Small seatings and made them white?

4 Likes

I used the modular sofas, painted white, and with white floor tiles to hide the gaps a little.

2 Likes

imagine if we got REAL hotels in ACEO!?!?!?? devs?

2 Likes

It would be kinda cool to have at hotels that function as module hotel pieces. Could be interesting

2 Likes

ha that’s awesome!!

2 Likes

I feel a DLC coming up, ‘Hotels & Restaurants’

3 Likes

Or the devs could remove all that airport stuff from the current game.

1 Like

Love it - just need a bed and a bath asset. How about a “hotel” room that would satisfy the rest requirement?

2 Likes

I agree!!

@Olof is the boss though

4 Likes

We will then desperately need your brilliant designs!

1 Like

Haha… this is discussion is faaar, far off the original idea of the game… :stuck_out_tongue:

But we’ve always loved the concept of using the building blocks in ACEO to build completely unrelated stuff, i.e. not terminals. I promise that before full release we’ll enable aircraft spotters or some other random non-flight passengers arriving to the airport with no purpose… you could build big malls with that feature… :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Do you think it might be possible to get late passengers to run to the gate?

1 Like

Yay plane spotters!

1 Like

you could build big malls with that feature… :stuck_out_tongue:

Breaking News! Mall EO has been announced by developers of famous airport tycoon and management game of 2017, 2018 and 2019: AirportCEO :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So we have seen people build restaurants and hotels in ACEO.
I’m interested to see what other, non airport related things people can build with the current ACEO assets.

Who will build the first village?
Who will build the first factory?
Who will build the first prison?

4 Likes

Challenge accepted! Haha

2 Likes

You may want to check this out:

Looks very promising

4 Likes

Well, some airports have hotels inside the terminal (for example OMDB / DXB has it even on the airside, but such hotel would be for transfers, which I don’t think are coming to the game), so I don’t think it is very far from other businesses already implemented and existing in AirportCEO like shops & restaurants :laughing: (or maybe there should be car rental offices next and parking lots assignable to them? :wink:).

2 Likes

This already happens?

3 Likes