Airport Manual Transport

This is a nice idea I thought of.

This is my idea, will there be buses that take passengers to the plane? Just like irl airports, some examples of that happening in some airports, Thessaloniki Int’l Airport, Stuttgart, Vienna and some more European countries, personally I’ve never seen American airports use buses, But this would make it more realistic, Search Airports like Vienna where the gate is way further than the airport but inside the Fence.

1 Like

This has been frequently proposed, I can’t be bothered to go find the posts if you can’t either, but the short answer is “not yet, but maybe later”

4 Likes
2 Likes

Next time, please check the forum for the idea. A lot of ideas have been discussed already. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah…if you search, you can find anything!
Especially since there are over 3000 topics…
Try it and you will find unlimited knowledge…as far as Airport CEO goes, anyway! :wink:

4 Likes

I know of two US airports to use buses to transport passengers to planes. but its REALLY bad in smaller airports in Italy.

1 Like

Much more widespread in Europe than in the US. Very common to end up on a bus out here. There’s less impetus to expand terminal buildings over here I think. Italy can be terrible for buses. In fact, I’ve never not had a bus in Italy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.