Airport Signs and Markings

Hi all!

After many, many hours of work I finally present Airport Signs and Markings modpack!

Download link - Please, use it well!

Special thanks to @humoresque, @EG0611, @twocflyer, @andyc and @Alexander. Thank you. :heart:

16 Likes

awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s just perfect!!

As someone who likes realistic airport setups, I especially appreciate that you mimiced offical signage (symbols and colors).

2 Likes

I was trying my best :blush:

1 Like

Hey - I too would like to say great work. I cant seem to make it work correctly. I subscribe to the mod and I can see it when I load the game, when I go to the contracts, I see a bunch of airline contract offers that are just named after planes (B757, etc) and I assume those are the ones, however the actual images do not show up, they are just white boxes with the B757 or whatever the airline name is in it.

I can lay the logo, but I cannot see any of the cool numbers and letter graphics that are supposed to be there.

2 Likes

Did you do this:
You need to manually move the folder Stickers from …Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\673610\2386005590 to disk:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\LocalLow\Apoapsis Studios\Airport CEO.

Enjoy!

Please use experimental version of the game - On default there’s problem with UI
(Quoted from workshop page)

1 Like

Did you copy the mod folder to your game directory so they currently show up as stickers?

“You need to manually move the folder Stickers from …Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\673610\2386005590 to disk:\Users\yourpcname\AppData\LocalLow\Apoapsis Studios\Airport CEO.”

2 Likes

Hey - thanks for the reply. I thought I did that but my stickers folder is empty, I am trying that right now- It will most likely fix it but Ill let you know. Thanks a lot

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks looks great. I didn’t got them first, but I copied the folder to the wrong place :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes