Airport signs!

Hello. I believe that although signs serves no purpose at this stage of game development, it is important to still have atleast overhead signs or ground signs to show where things are just like a real airport. An airport without signs is like a road without a name and i think it is very important that signs are placed into the game as a measure for passengers to know where things are instead of having many information counters which takes upon man power because at the end of the day as airport CEOs we only believe in making profits and not losses. I believe that signage will be able to help airports cut cost on information counters and lead the passengers towards their destinations for example a toilet in a HUGE airport or disembarking passengers towards baggage belt. Thank you :smiley:

6 Likes

that would be great, since this seems like a relatively small feature I would suggest putting this in the suggestions thread.:+1:

2 Likes

This! I would like signs to improve the pathfinder somehow; like, maybe you could create preset paths or something (over sign locations).

2 Likes

Good idea! Should indeed be part of the pathfinding system and not only decoration. That way you can actually guide PAX through your airport and make different pathways for departure and arriving passengers for example.

6 Likes

Exactly! The airport will look less chaos in a way.

2 Likes

I do remember reading somewhere, it was Olof or Fredrick that said the PAX do take notice of the flight information screens and does have an impact so defiantly worth considering.

2 Likes

While it is true that flight information screen might do that, having a sign in let’s say the waiting area in a big airport might help people find there way around (such as stores and increase sales). I doubt anyone puts in flight information screens inside waiting area :joy::joy:

3 Likes

How do i do this?

I do, also luggage collection area as well

I updated the big feature topic with the suggestion to use signs as pathfinder hints.

3 Likes

This needs to be a sign…

DdPyVEJX0AAQjmW

3 Likes

Love it - Women, Men, Disabled and Daleks.

2 Likes

No, it’s a shower… :rofl:

3 Likes

sarcastic/I guess some people never grow up with a shower.

:laughing:

3 Likes

But yes, that’s what I was hope people would see… Exterminate, exterminate…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.