Airport XIII

Building up;

Tech team is ok now;

Shopping maze;

Decent janitor team;

The south.

The north.

1 Like

Looking good! Why do you have such massive toilet blocks?

Have heard that before on this forums.

I am still wondering why everyone has such small blocks, including a lot of RL airports.

Never seen such big blocks in real life. Not even in America and they love BIG and Plenty :wink:
But does it have a purpose, as the PAX do not really have the toilet as their first prio anymore.

1 Like

Weird thing, our staff never uses the toilets ;).

That’s true, always build toilets for them, but they never use them… :thinking:

If we only could take a look at WHY an airline was unsatisfied; how I can have 2 thick in the green, and 3 thick in the red?

1 Like

Current operation.

Current staff;

I bet the push back trucks don’t turn up till the departure time has elapsed? At the start with only a couple of stands, they can be there over an hour before its ready to go.

My pushback trucks are never the problem, I only have problems with PAX who are on the other side of the airport.

2 Likes

It would be awesome if we could dismiss all planes that throw “alerts” based on just PAX completion, I send them all out.

By manually managing my planning I got several airliners up;

Only FlyPenguin keeps up his troubles, if we only could see WHAT is the issue according to this airline, then I would adjust my airport for them.

Oh, 5 star shops just popped up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Choose your best stand, and run only they there for a few flights. Will get them moving in the right direction, but yeah, would be very useful to see why we gain or loose reputation. Agree.

2 Likes

Oh, I like that idea, lets rename a few stands.

Cleaned out the stand and will now push Penguin on it.

That would be really helpful indeed! What I’ve noticed so far as points that influence satisfaction: delays of boarding staff, service vehicles, service personnel, PAX, etc, but also if all the flights the airliner offers are booked. But those are all assumptions as you cannot lay a finger on the real problem.

It’s still a complete mystery to me what the trick is to satisfy the GA, sometimes I have 100% and sometimes not more than 10% with a similar setup.

Lets make it a feature request :wink:

2 Likes

Mmm, is there not a request like that?

Btw; resceduled all my Penguin flights to first position, on the best 2 stands now.

1 Like
1 Like

LOL just discovered a sneaky passenger who found her way into a personnel toilet… :thinking::joy:

Also still have passengers in the executive room area while it is all zoned for staff

1 Like

So satisfying.