AirportCEO Mod Manager Tutorial Videos - How to download ACEOMM - How to setup - How to create liveries - How to share liveries with ACEOMM Staff

It looks like when I try to download the first file it appears as this and I’m not able to unzip the file. What do I need to change to allow me to unzip the file?

Try with 7-zip program. Download

Hello today I tried to put the airline into play. shops and banks is good. The contracts of the airline are not displayed. All created according to the instructions above. Can you help me, please? Thank you

Hi, welcome. Have you had a look here?

thank you my error, I have version 0.9.5.0 update to 0.9.5.3

1 Like

thank you my error, I have version 0.9.5.0 update to 0.9.5.3

I am glad it is solved. Soon new AirportCEO version with Steam Workshop support will be released and then I will make a new tutorial video.

1 Like

Everything works well. Thank you for your help

2 Likes

I added the proper tutorial videos. I hope they would be useful for community.

-EG

1 Like

Hello admin. I have a problem here. I cannot install mods through ACEOMM. Whenever I pressed “Install Mod” an error message stating install folder not found" will appear. Any solution to this?

Hello admin. I have a problem here. I cannot install mods through ACEOMM. Whenever I pressed “Install Mod” an error message stating install folder not found" will appear. Any solution to this?

The coder who programmed the program left the team so I am not sure what is causing the issue.

• Did you move game files from Steam directory to somewhere else?
  • Do you have the latest version of ACEOMM?
  • You can also use Steam Workshop version. It has limitations but still useful.
1 Like

Oh… then nevermind…

1. Oh yes… I move to Desktop
  2. Yes
  3. Ok
1 Like

OK. I solved it. Need to open a new folder in ACEOMM folder and name it “Install”

You post this video as though what you do was so straight forward and simple… you have some mad photoshop skills… Don’t suppose we can get Northwest, Continental? Don’t much care if the airline is actually in business.
There’s no way I’m pulling off what you just did during this calendar year… maybe in 2020, I"ll have the time to learn to play with Photoshop like you just did…

Don’t suppose we can get Northwest, Continental? Don’t much care if the airline is actually in business.

ACEOMM will not include ceased or defuncted airlines at previous date of release date of AirportCEO (September 2017).

Blockquote ACEOMM will not include ceased or defuncted airlines at previous date of release date of AirportCEO (September 2017)

This hurts my heart a little.