Airport CEO Alpha 24.4 released

So this behaviour is intended?

It is always winter at my airport even in spring; no green outside. Is this a bug or am I misunderstanding something?

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3252), game crash, after having it run for 1/1,5hour without doing anything in it (was reading up on Turkey invading Syria).

And now I wonder if I did or did not add the output.log as I intended… lol.

Same here. 2 crashs yesterday.

Pathfinding of planes seems to have problems as well.

Side note: The grass is now green. Some trees are green, too. And some are still white.

Edit: Found a biplane:

1 Like

Okay, it goes on

the noone is boarding-bug is still present

after a reload all commercial aircrafts have vanished

Tried restarting the entire game and then loading the file. Again no commercial aircrafts. Probably the autosave is corrupt.

There is also a cargo bay not connected issue. Sometimes after loading the savegame the warning is shown and sometimes not. Seems to be completely random. The cargo bay itself works perfectly.

Yes you did :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is frustrating for sure, but there’s only two of them at the end of the day. Have you logged the bugs or checked if they’ve been logged? Might help get some of them fixed more promptly than just reporting them here.

The weather one is weird as though! If you’d like to send me the save I’m happy to take a look at it to see if there is anything weird going on that might not be a bug? :slight_smile:

I found that by the way, was it sandbox?

I queried it somewhere.

OK I seemed to fix my no-one boarding bug. I had 4 security stations but I manually closed one of them. Watched a bunch of pax come in to board a plane and they turned around and left immediately without checking in (even though there was set ticketing booths ready). Then I turned on the 4th station again after hiring 4 more backup security, and the remainder of pax checked in, and boarded the plane. It was something like 23/75 boarded, and green, and then pushback.

So It could possibly be if you manually close a security, they want to use it but can’t so they go home, even if there are others they can use.

Just FYA.

The game crashes if one has MSI Afterburner running first. Start game, then load MSIA, then it’s fine.

ACEO-3267 created.

I have this on the default version too, also stays hidden under walls

No. I don’t play sandbox

Too answer some general questions about this update

• The auto scheduling during “restricted” times is most likely related to sandbox mode. Seem sandbox mode ignores the restrictions. Will take a look at that tomorrow.

• Zoom/mouse speed needed to be changed due to vsync option now available. I’m not going to go in deepth here but we had to change the movement variables to handle higher fps than 60. This has the unfortunate effect that camera seem to move slow on high fps and very fast on low fps. It need some more tweaking and a custom slider.

• No boarding bug, not known to us so please submit your saves and we will go through the bug list tomorrow. No need to create a post or topic for each bug report. We don’t mind duplicate reports as we always check all reports/saves to make sure the issue is really fixed before we deploy it. :slight_smile:

• Anything else such as path finding issues for persons/aircraft. We have not really made any changes here in this patch but please submit a report for all these issues so that we can look into it.

Thanks guys and have a nice Sunday! :smiley:

10 Likes

I get that quite a bit too, the grass may go shades lighter but my trees have always from initial green planting, to the silver of winter and then stay that way. I have submitted it as a side bug report too along side other more relevant issues.

@Fredrik
I filed a bug report for the non-boarding issue: ACEO-3275 You should also find the white and green trees in the same save file. I will not file bug reports for things one cannot easily reproduce because I don’t see the point of submitting a bug report which will be closed by you with the remark “cannot reproduce”. I really try to be helpful since I like the game, but in the end it’s your homework to find the bugs.

Can we get 2hr blocks on the slider for the autosceduler? thx.

And for path-finding suggestions; why dont you use the GPU that is within our computers? I have 2 GPU’s doing nothing while CEO is open.

Also had an oil-truck in my CargoBay just now, haha!

New problem; complaining staff/PAX at exit, wanting to find an exit? A save / load does not fix it.

i have stuck staff too

Yup so do I, franchise staff.