Airport CEO Alpha 24.4 released

We’re looking into the pathfinding issue (related to large fix we did on that part), please submit any save you have with this issue so we can test our solution.

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3281), however you do not have the permission to view the created issue.

@jasperwillem: nobody can view their own. Jira costs $5-$10 per user. Everyone on the forum would require a user position. Cost prohibitive. You can view any report after processed by devs.

It is is just a copy paste, if you do it by keyboard, without mouse, it is faster to select the whole sentence as just the first bit :stuck_out_tongue:. I do it automatically.

@Olof just opened the game menu and I noticed that with only the game menu open the game already takes 50% CPU, haha.

Does the auto-scheduler plan several weeks? If so, please make it possible to see those week in the planner.

Path finding issue is fixed, issue link here: Log in with Atlassian account

1 Like

Will check config files, hold on.

Any reason why my fans should be going crazy all the time and the games freezes at 2mins to each hour (game time) for about 1 minute at a time (real time) - frees up after about a minute every time!!?
No issues with this before!
Also some issues with screen view diving to a blue screen off the edge of the screen and full zoom in? Really clumsy and unresponsive for 30 seconds or so after this?
Very odd!
Great game and great updates, but seems like not fully tested after improvements?

You’re probably on the expermintal branch, it’s called ‘experimental’ for a reason :slight_smile: the updates on there aren’t fully tested. If you play on that branch you should expect some bugs and stability isues. If you prefer a more stable experience just switch over to the default branch.

1 Like

Are you on experimental? :stuck_out_tongue: That is the testzone.

Yep, i know - just wondered if anyone else was having this issue?

Freezing game? Sure, after running for a few hours.

Just save it, close it, reboot it from steam.

Have you filed a bug report for this issue? Would like to know what resolution and aspect ratio you are on and would also like to see the save file in which this issue occurs.

1 Like

Tried that - doesn’t fix it

my ramp agents cant seem to be able to get to by baggage bay area?

Could you post another screenshot with zoning enabled?
Are you sure your security checkpoint accepts employees?

2 Likes

added bug report and save game
ACEO-3292

1 Like

Thank you. Will have a look at it tomorrow! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats this about?

Airport CEO_2018-01-23_00-18-42

Government bailout money lol

1 Like

And shop contracts are not repopulating.