Airport CEO Alpha 24.4 released

Happens on fresh airports as well. :slight_smile: (so without saves at all)

A suggestion for you, could we get separate sliders for small and medium flights on the auto planner?

I allow more time between medium flight turn arounds than I do small flights.

Can confirm what Martijn said, yes the ā€œ???ā€ occurs on a brand new game.

Strange indeed, can you save a new game where ā€???ā€ occurrs so that we can have a look?

Sure. Attached to my bug report (ACEO-3304) is a save with a runway and 4 GA stands for testing. I unfortunately cannot attach a zip in this reply, but if you want me to just send you a blank, fresh save from my game I can too.

Something you might want to change before the official release: Small stands upgraded from grass to concrete costs 40k, where a concrete one from the store costs 60kā€¦ (same goes for asphalt). I like a discount for sure but I feel like it needs to be balanced. :wink:

I adressed this a few months ago but it still hasnā€™t been fixedā€¦

@Myxtro, I submitted a bug report (actually, Enhancement Report) to Jira on this issue a few days ago. I quite agree with you.

Have reported this too somewhere ;)ā€¦

• Airports shops and food stalls are not repopulating contracts.

• The security bug hit my airport today, I had 2 security stations and the PAX did not want to enter the secure area with one of them closed.

• Can we get ā€œresetā€ buttons on objects that have alerts on them, to see if they are fixed?

• You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3320), pathway route problem with ramp agents. After reload I got a pathfinding issue with the planes too. A reload fixed the pathfinding on ramp agents btw.

• GA service warning still do not display the reason why you get a hit in service rating.

Wonderfull news;

Just had my game running for 8+ hours and it did not crash, stall, freeze, etc.

Note to add; on an empty airport, I fell asleep with ACEO active on my pc.

2 Likes

I still have freezes about every 3-5 minutes. Freeze lasts about 5 seconds. Probably due to number of pax in terminal.

2 Likes

Are you sure your autosave is disabled?

3 Likes

My auto-save is enabled. Iā€™ll disable it. Thanks. Gave you a forum LIKE for that.

5 Likes

And I gave you a like for your kind reply :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And i gave you both a like for being so friendly :wink:

10 Likes

Hi, not sure this is the right topic, I have this problem already since a couple of versions. For some reason at least once per 2 days i get a baggage truck stuck at the stand. This is really anoyingā€¦ some tool to like dismiss aircraft for service vehicle would be nice
Also the game speed versus movement of the passengers and aircraft is a real spoiling issueā€¦
Itā€™s almost impossible toget a plane departed on time. And thegame has becoming very slow again

I had this - cancel 3 airline contracts. It solve it for me.

1 Like

@hans0612 Concerning slowness. If you have a over 1000 pax running around the terminal, your game will be impacted. I had over 2000 on one of my playthroughs; brought the game to a slo-o-o-o-o-ow crawl.

Andā€¦gave pdereuter and EG0611 LIKES for giving me LIKES. LOL

1 Like

Then I donā€™t have enough flights to fill my 12 gate schedule.
And working on another concours with 14 gatesā€¦
Would be quit spoiling if the game is only playable with 6 gatesā€¦

1 Like

Furthermore having suddenly flights where the passenger leaving the check-in area or leaving the secure zoneā€¦
Anyone the same issue ?