Airport CEO Alpha 24.4 released

12 pairs for 12 gates, or do I need more. All medium gates

I always set up 2 pairs for my medium stands and I have never had an issue. In fact I recently set the slider to 100% on passengers from the 78% and my flights generally leave on time or at least well within the 80 minutes I allow between flights to cope with minor delays. I also have 1 fuel truck, 1 service truck per stand and for medium stands I have 1 pushback truck per stand.

Ok, well we found another strange bug. The variable that controls the check in duration was not deserialized correct, meaning it could cause check in to close early even if all passengers where not check in. So this could otherwise have been a reasons as well. This is now fixed on the Alpha 25 (path notes will come) so any feedback would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3364)

New issue;

Left Baggage carts are now a thing;

Also got a fine for a late departure while I have night flight extension.

The issue with stuck vehicles has become far worse in Alpha 25 than before.

F10 and “unoccupy all road nodes” didn’t help.

Can you press F9? Anything in the log?

Any idea what was changed in latest update???

Nothing in that part of the code has been changed so sounds coincidental to your airport, we’re monitoring the performance exception reporting on this build and it has not generated any significant numbers for Alpha 25. That said, please make a save and send t in with a bug report so we can have a look at it.

These are the final change long notes for Alpha 25 on the experimental branch. We will soon transition it to the default branch and will the post a full set of change logs for the entire version.

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.0

Bug

• [ACEO-2549] - Boarding can close if check in gets delayed, values for check in job tasks have been tweaked.
  • [ACEO-3250] - Incorrect serialized value caused check in to close early
  • [ACEO-3362] - Incorrect time format on some places in the UI
1 Like

guys, I’m on v25 and something like that …
do you also have such an error?

:flight_departure:

Yeah, it’s a known issue and will be patched during the next sprint. It’s not considered critical as it does not interrupt the operations of you airport but it is indeed annoying!

2 Likes

Ok, great :+1:
thanks for explaining
:flight_departure:

1 Like