Airport CEO Alpha 25.2 released

That behaviour is the reason for low rating, the moment bad “plane-ID’s” are out of system, your rating will go up again.

Hi Olof

I fixed the problem partly with zoning. I had a strip that was unzoned and that blocked them in. When I zoned it, half the people left. But the rest still remains :slight_smile:

Help :smiley:

Before I go any deeper into this, you say check-in desk but do you really mean boarding desk? Because the pictures you show are from a boarding desk, just want to be clear! :slight_smile:

Can you include a few screenshots of the current layout with zones enabled?

Yes, I meant Boarding Desk

Certainly :slight_smile:

Here it is.

Whelp, yeah, that looks like something’s broke. Can you send in the save in a bug report so I can have a look at it? We’re currently overhauling the exception handling system for agents and I’m guessing something has gone wrong here so it’d be a great save for me to look at too.

Sure thing. How?? :smiley: :smiley:

go here:
https://apoapsisstudios.atlassian.net/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

to report the bug. Zip your save game and add it as attachment :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done! :smiley:

2 Likes

check that pls :wink:

:flight_departure:

1 Like

Good catch, might be, could also be the flooring but indeed worth checking out.

It’s the flooring that decieves you :slight_smile: It’s secure zone.

oh, that’s in fact floor
but still interesting …
can you show a larger area?

Yes, here it is. There is some graphical errors because of my slow laptop. It cant really play the game that well. But you get the idea. Its my first airport, and not really a pretty one :smiley: And it is not finished either. Missing a lot of stuff. I started out big, which was a mistake. So its big and empty right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ve learned a valuable lesson here. Start small then expand :smiley:

1 Like

i see that acft is gone … and she left passengers… strange … but when did you start to build that? (marked)
during boarding? (such changes should be made eg. at night as there is no traffic and passengers)
it must be secure zone
have you reload the game? and still same problem?

the rest looks ok

no matter if it’s big or small … if you don’t try it you will not learn :+1:

Hehe, yes I had my builders sent home when I made the changes… I didn’t notice it, and 24 hours later I discovered the builders werent there and the renovations hadnt been done :slight_smile:

The pax are actually not waiting to get on a acft - they are arrivals that wont leave. Something wrong with agents I think @Olof said :slight_smile: Maybe he solved it? :smile:

It seems like the “First Name” Text field does not show a cursor anymore when focused.

Shows cursor for my game.

Few things about flight manager; I just cancelled 100’s of flights on my airport and dismissed lots and lots of them and I disabled all airport services.

• All airlines still report a 100% service rating in their master contract, seems that should not be possible
  • When cancelling a repeating flight, please have following flights cancelled too.

Secondary things;

• The passenger ratio can be set to “zero”, why?
  • When clicking a depot, you can click a vehicle reciding in the depot in stead of the depot.

Funny;

• Delete 4 depots at once with one new depot left and 100 vehicles between them, and see the path-finding horrors of the game, even have a truck moving throughout buildings, haha.