Airport CEO Alpha 25.2 released

Once 25.3 gets deployed I want you to perform that again and see how bad/well it holds up. The path finding system / traffic control system is really in its most basic configuration so I can definitely see how that’d end up badly, however, 25.3 is targeted to at least fix stuck vehicles and vehicles roaming across buildings.

As for the other bugs: Noted!

1 Like

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3495); 2 closed runways (the incoming ones) and then you get an occupied stand notice. Lol. The Flight planner question about occupied stands is set on “always send away”.

To continue, I just disabled all “commercial” toggles on my airport and reopened my runways, all flights scheduled still land when I reopened the runway. Is that an issue?

I now closed the 2 runways that are departures, so all new incoming flights will be send away :smiley:. Still 100% service levels.

The airplanes that are now again moving out (I opened the runways again), cannot pickup passengers, I have closed all incoming security stations. Still making lots of money on the flights. ;). Most efficient turnarounds ever :smiley:.

Ever ran 12 stands with one busstop? Haha.

Oh, ratings dropped to about 0-10%, getting somewhere :smiley:

Just did a very big Foundation demolish, good news!, the game did not crash, hang, etc;

Lol, a demolished terminal leaves all kind of objects, also, non of the rooms in the demolished terminal dissapear, all stuff is still around; queue’s, shops zones and items, baggage area’s, toilet area’s, staff rooms. Even secure checkpoints still are operational without a terminal floor under it.

Shops without terminal surrounding it;

Airport%20CEO_2018-02-13_01-07-05

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3496) < stuck staff and vehicles after demolishing all almost all stuff on the airport. (ok, got rid off all stuck vehicles by just selling them all, got rid of the stuck staff by rebuilding terminal, put them in secure area with an exit and then made them leave, lol, playing to much Airport CEO I think, haha!).

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3500) - All staff and vehicles dissapear.

Just hired 5 staffers, and found out on a reload, they had the status “leaving airport”. Seems the “fire all staff” option does not disable after pressing it in F10 menu somehow.

1 Like

You have successfully created the issue (ACEO-3504)

The autoschedular is not working in experimental branch, i have many planes offered but not being scheduled.

Di you try saving and reloading the game. I ask, because auto-schedule works for me in the experimental.

airport staff got stuck on information desk and cant moce anymore, i testet it multyple times it allways happens. you have to demolish the desk, then they can move again

@Pingg are you sure info desk is accessible? Are there objects around it?

@EG0611 yes first i build it on a wall, then in 90° to it, then in the middle of the room, i tested to build the staff zone bigger behind the desk, allways the same problem. they are working there, but they cant leave after the work

oh and i could shedule the plains with 5!! mins in between, then i touched the button on top of the flightplan, for the minimum time between flights (it says 15 mins) and then the buton changed to 20mins, now the minimum is 20mins, not 5 anymore ;(

yes it says 15 at the beginning but it worked with 5 and now 20 mins, thats way to much

Please refrain from flagging your own posts to get more attention. Thank you.

The devs will see your issue soon enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw, what I noticed with the scheduler is, that it assigns more flights than available. It is not uncommon that I have somehow 57/50 flights by any particular airline. o_O

1 Like

Discussion continues in the 25.3 thread! :slight_smile:

1 Like