Airport CEO Alpha 25.3 released

It is a simple airport with 6 medium gates and 3 small gates. 1 runway, baggage system, small terminal. Maximum PAX wouldn’t even be 5k. I also sent save file via bug reports.

All right, we will do some forensics on it. I’d say it’s pretty much impossible that this airport does not perform better on the experimental version than on the default version, can you revert back and confirm? Will have a look at it tomorrow regardless…

25.3-1 coming up now. More hot fixes tomorrow! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.3-1

Bug

• [ACEO-3526] - Animation causes head and body to become separated
  • [ACEO-3531] - Unable to build bathroom or baggage areas
1 Like

Great update and performance at my airport is a good +15 fps on average higher than before!! Thank you for all the work you do.

2 Likes

All right, we will do some forensics on it. I’d say it’s pretty much impossible that this airport does not perform better on the experimental version than on the default version, can you revert back and confirm? Will have a look at it tomorrow regardless…

I feel like it is not about performance but something is lagging the game. There was a bug like that in way before. When you hover your camera over terminal foundation area, game lags but when you get over it and move camera to open area, lag stops.

Allright, great, thanks, sounds like it could be a rendering batching issue. We will check your save tomorrow!

1 Like

Cannot click on anything?

1 Like

Did you just un-click a shop? then it is an old bug. Save from menu, reload.

I had the same same problem when building rooms

the room get stuvked and i cant reload the game

Update to 25.3-1 and it will be fixed! :slight_smile:

Just want to say, great job with the performance improvements! The bug fixes have been great, and vehicles have been going well. Sadly, I have noticed one bug:

Bug
All flights have ? as far as the destination, and in addition, every single flight has a travel time of 4 hours. Thanks, Drew.

1 Like

Euhm - peeps, anyone had the problem that you cannot add tanks to a fuel depot in the newest version?

Yea, I have the same problem. Sadly, I think that these bugs are going to happen, especially in a beta, developer branch. I recommend either creating a new world to see if the problem persists, or file an offical bug report. :smiley:

Suddenly, I can’t click on any object. I can select items from menues, so the mouse is working. Even Save and Reload fails to correct the situation.

1 Like

I am having the same issue

I hope I don’t misunderstand your post but I think that is not a travel time of 4 hours, rather that is a turn around time of 4 hours. The flight lands at 5 and departs at 9.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem as @jasperwillem

The ??? destination problem has occurred a lot for me as well… Kinda annoys me and makes the gameplay less realistic and enjoyable… :confused:

Also having the same clicky problem, tank problem, ??? on flight problem and the time issue.

EDIT: This is all on OLD and NEW maps.

Found the issue, will be included in next version.

Please send us a save that we can test. I suspect the airport database might not update correct.

2 Likes

@Fredrik, any news on the bug I found? Also, great job with the performance fixes, my FPS on a large airport is now 120!!

1 Like