Airport CEO Alpha 25.4 released

The only JSON files I’ve changed are the ones I’ve made as part of the custom airlines. That’s something for me to go on though. I’ll try a few things here as well then.

Thank you.

1 Like

That’s interesting, I’ve cleared all of the flights from the flight planner and have nothing scheduled. Watching the subway PAX arrive and the depart like reported.

Just scheduled a single Swiftly flight too. No PAX arrived for it. This is back on EXP branch too.

What if you cancel all Major contracts and recontract 1 airliner? I think you would find the “phantom” flight the moment that you cannot cancel an airliner.

The swiftly was a new contract after clearing all other planned flights. I didn’t cancel master contracts but didn’t schedule any of there planes. It’s worth a try though.

I’m noodling the Fiji livery right now though. Been on it at least another couple of hours. :grin: I’m sure you’ve seen how much work has already gone into it?

So passengers are not boarding the plane so when it was time for the plane to depart I hit yes and after the plane left the passengers where still there.

Can you repeat this image with zoning enabled?

@Rubble I have the same problem, it says something about the .json files when i start a new or old game, but instead of passengers, it’s ramp agents. They won’t really do anything, except for drive baggage cars and sometimes baggage depo, and very rarely Service small flights. The only eddits I’ve made to the files is non mod manager airlines downloads. This is in the stable and unstable version.

I don’t get any warnings about anything. I’ve just started it again from scratch. About 1/3rd built this so far. Pleased to hear it’s not just me, thank you.

I appear to have broken this. Tried “Resetting Aircraft nodes” which didn’t help.

Bug reported (ACEO-3713) although I think it’s my own doing.

Also - wonder if there is a known issue - “Boarding Completed” with 0 passengers?

I remember seeing it around before, but this time round, it’s cause there isn’t a baggage belt assigned to it.

1 Like

FYI, I’mStill getting that on Exp.

I think you should make the taxiway leading to the departure runway 5 wide instead of 3

Im not sure if this is a bug but…

look at the date of birth

Jesus! Literally :joy:

1 Like

Yes - I may or may not have found the problem.

If you have enabled baggage - but there isn’t a cargo bay connection with your stand, no one can check in, so no one will go through security, to turn up at the gate. So boarding will be complete at 0/71.

This is a new build for me, so not put baggage in yet. Good to hear you think you’ve found your own issues though. :grinning:

And there was me thinking I found the problem.