Airport CEO Alpha 25.4 released

ahahahah ops

same problem with Baggage Bay unable to Left click

1 Like

Yep, here too.

same problem here: no left click possibleā€¦

Subway costs $5000 per hour? Ridiculous! Not worth it!

Just open more shops and food stores.

1 Like

Same here also unloaded baggage going to wrong carousel. Passengers waiting at one baggage going to another

For me itā€™s totally worth it, by getting rid of huge PAX masses it improves performance considerably.

What I would be interested in is, why the new path finding system was removed from 25.3 to 25.4?

1 Like

It was not introduced yet. The new pathfinding system will be rolled out in the next weeks

3 Likes

Thanks for helping us reporting any bugs you encounter, we will go through them within time. We have a short hot fix solving the critical click-bug on the cargo bay. Happy Saturday! :slight_smile:

Release notes - Airport CEO - Version Alpha 25.4-1

Improvement

Bug

• [ACEO-3605] - Click error when selecting cargobay
2 Likes

@Fredrik @Olof Thanks for the updateā€™s!! Subways are a nice new option!

Cargo bay click-bug seems to be gone, but I have an issue with the click-bug after clicking a piece of baggage. When I click on a piece of baggage nothing appears and also all other click options are gone, also demolishing doesnā€™t work anymore.

1 Like

Woot, thanks for the hot fix, left click is working most excellently.

I have the bag icon over a baggage bay, however, it is working correctly, loading and unloading baggage. I just cannot workout why the icon is there???

Rubble reload save file. Probably it will go away.

Although I still have LMB bug on brand new save with 25.4-1. Bug report has been sent.

Iā€™ve reloaded a few times in the hopes that it would EG. Alas nope. I think it might be because Iā€™m using tilt trays on the output.

1 Like

could not play, the game is dead

Subways take far too long to build. Iā€™m building three, and there are several hundred passengers already in them, before they are built, waiting to escape. Took forever for construction contractors to start to work on them. First 9 foundation squares had to be removed. There were 10 guys standing next to those 9 squares; they never moved to destroy the squares. Had to await other contractors to show up.

Subways take longer to build than Medium Stands. Iā€™m using the insta-build going forward.

Then thereā€™s THIS. WTH?

And a bit later after completion of build. Thatā€™s right. Just standing there. No movement.
FYI: there are Sidewalk pieces to the left of the Subways to transition onto the Foundation squares.

24 hours later, this. The green rectangle indicates Sidewalk squares. Other passengers cross the sidewalk, but not these less intrepid souls.

Perhaps, the new and improved pathfinding AI might improve this. Perhaps.

2 Likes

Well, tbh a subway station takes a while to build. It shouldnā€™t be a fast and easy solution IMO. It should take planning and some critical thinking by the player (like can I afford it and is it profitable?).

1 Like

Uh, no.

Contractor performance continues to decline. Iā€™ve deployed 137 contractors. They have a job to do. Yet, here they stand next to the materials they are to install. In earlier experimentals, this was not an issue.

You may be wondering: do they have access to the proposed job site? Yes, yes they do. They have 40 Large Size doors to choose from to walk there.

EDIT: After about 10 hours (game time), they finally pickup the boxes and go to the job site. After completion, I dismissed them all. There they stood, not movingā€¦

Have been playing on the new 25.4.1 and noticed a few issues

1. constant loosing of the click function, so you cannot click on anything at all. (A re-load solved this)

2. Franchise staff have gone and are not returning leaving shops useless (a re-load does not solve this)

3. passengers stick outside subway and eventually after a period they dissapate but end up causing delays as they are late to check-in etc.