Alpha 35 - Request for INSPIRATION!

Dear ACEO friends! I’ve been struggling with inspiration for airport designs in A35 - ways to incorporate elevators, walkalators, automated check-in, and customs into a design. I would love it if you could share ideas here. Not even the whole airport, just template ideas or modular designs. Everything I try feels old or uninspired and I need new ideas. Inspire me!

1 Like

Give me until tomorow @Eggshellent

1 Like

How about making an airport with a satellite pier? Connect it to the main terminal via a corridor with moving walkways, elevators and escalators.

1 Like

I am currently working on an airport based on Los Santos International from GTA V. It’s actually a perfectly sized build that fit within the game world remarkably well

1 Like

Still in work, but my Sandbox airport is making progress. The international terminal is getting nice and the check in center too.

!

3 Likes

Maybe try this:
My first non-tutorial airport was going to be four airpots in one. Start with small GA, then when that’s done and I have the money/parts beside it small Commercial (both fits neatly in the first square), then at the top left a medium airport, then there was going to be a full large airport on the right side. Each completely self-contained with two runways and a terminal in the middle (heathrow-like)…

Unfortunately the lack of terminals at the time meant it all broke horribly when I opened the medium airport.

1 Like

promising layout. I’d love to see more pictures from the ground level oof your airport!

1 Like

check the Manchester Layout that someone designed for A35 the past few weeks… Lots of good pictures and example of that airport to look at I will find the link and add here…

1 Like

Very nice!

Excellent work!