Alternatives to Boeing and Airbus

(Before I start, I live in western Europe so this is by no means a request from a nationalistic point of view)

The ‘Eastern’ plane market is underrepresented in the game as of now. It would be nice to have a Russian aircraft in the game for variety reasons. The MC-21 is one of the most modern planes from the east. It shares technologies with Boeing and Airbus, making it a true competitor in the medium aircraft segment. (It’s a competitor to the B737 and A320)

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve been looking at other non Boeing or Airbus planes as well.

3 Likes

@Rubble can you make F100 please its such a beauty! ! :heart_eyes:
Please ? :slight_smile:

Great to hear! Let us know when you’re onto something :wink:

ha, i read that first as Carpet Air

4 Likes

That airline does not exist anymore ;c I mean its operates but as a charter…
Carpet air hahah
Romanian airlines
Hopefully rubble makes F100

With permission from @Myxtro, he and I would like to open this up a little more to discover more alternatives to just Boeing and Airbus planes.

Make you suggestions but they must be comparable to the original MC-21 he suggested :grinning:.

1 Like

If you mean other non western airplanes of the same size, then maybe you want to have a look at this:

Tupulew Tu-154

Jakowlew Jak-42

Tupulew Tu-204

Comac C919

Antonov An-50 (never built, but i like the engine design)

Of course there are also western planes wich are not airbus and boing:

Lockheed Tristar

Edit: And dont forget those:

Vickers VC10

Iljuschin Il-62

Also very distinguishable (the outer enginges are smaller then the inner): Iljuschin Il-18

2 Likes

I also love the TU-154. (although not as much as the MC-21 :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Hmm… F100 :smiley:

1 Like

Somebody please add these beauties to the game!! :pray:

1 Like

I am realy excited what Rubble has in store for us :wink:

1 Like

whispers Fokker 100!

When we get large jets, I’m very excited to see the trijet variants, DC-10, MD-11, L1011! Fingers crossed!

hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Hehe, still a fan

1 Like

With permission from @Myxtro, he and I would like to open this up a little more to discover more alternatives to just Boeing and Airbus planes.

Make you suggestions but they must be comparable to the original MC-21 he suggested :grinning:

Hey Rubble,

is this still a thing?

1 Like

Not gonna lie, but I’m not fan of MC21, it looks kinda ugly, and there’s not much operators right now only like : AZAL, Aeroflot, Syrian Air

Yes it’s still a thing.

I’d rather have some different planes like Bombardier CR100, CR900, CR1000, F70, F100, and maybe E175 E2 E195 E2, E145 E135 etc