Applicants + Shifts (->Staff)

2 ideas for staff management:

• Hiring:

When hiring staff it would be more easy (and precise) to decide if an applicant is suitable for the job if the green bars could be changed either into green/yellow/red (for good/mediocre/bad) or into a bar containing a percentage number or just the percentage number itself.

Just another idea: if you can hire mediocre staff why not giving them some training to get better? Staff education?

• Shifts: (an example)

The airport starts check-in at 4 a.m. (1 hours before boarding) and is open until 10 p.m., 18 hours in total.
Having 10 check-in counters manned with 2 staff will make 20 staff in total.
If each shift is set to 6 hours you´ll need 3 shifts and 60 staff to cover the 18 hours.

It would be great for better staff management and finding lack or surplus of staff if you could create shifts (e.g. 4a.m. to 10 a.m.) and hire staff into these shifts

Note: at the moment i can see the lenght of shifts changing from my preset 6 hours. I think i´ve got enough staff (even a surplus) so i don´t really know why this happens.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.