APRILS' FOOLS: Content Creation, Airport CEO and the New EULA

Hello future CEOs!

With an upcoming release ahead we have important news to share with you regarding content creation and Airport CEO. Please read the following post and please do not question it:

http://airportceo.com/airport-ceo-end-user-content-creation/

Video drops later tonight (Swedish time)!

8 Likes

Nice.
But…
This will in general only apply to those who are planning to do a “Let’s Play”, steaming or review video of Airport CEO

Steaming…must be quite a hot video… :smiley:

3 Likes

Your kidding… Seriously, the phase Airport CEO rocks must be uttered 38 times!!! LOL, glad I am not a youtuber…
Btw, I am supposed to send an owl to the moon? How do I do that? :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah i agree… i would have made that at least 50.
The owl is only for their Sweden HQ. Use Falcon 9 for the moon

4 Likes

And how am I supposed to know where the HQ is?

3 Likes

Apoapsis Studios is a big name in Sweden. It will get delivered no problem. The postal services is Sweden are like magic.

4 Likes

The term “Airport CEO rocks” must be uttered at least 38 times

Until this line I though it was a serious thing :smiley: Happy 1 st April.

3 Likes

Yeah, especially since other games have indeed been heavy handed on youtubers (see other post in forum)

2 Likes

Happy April Fools! I thought it was very serious since normally things like this are. Until I read the actual license.

2 Likes

We have no idea what this april’s fool thing is you’re talking about… :wink: :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

lol. That was a good prank. I believed it until the part where you have to say how ACEO rocks 38 times.

3 Likes

Totally forgot what day it is… Please excuse me while I go set up tripwires. :slight_smile: No, I am serious.

3 Likes

At first I thought you were serious… then I started reading.
expressionless
laughed like hell
said ACEO rocks 38 times.

By the end I realised that we/I have been fooled.

:joy::joy: I regret that i couldn’t fool you guyz.

3 Likes

Just tell em you wont buy the game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Where is the video?

Well played! Start with something possible and end with … well the moon :full_moon: :wink:

1 Like

If the YouTuber is under the age of 18, the use of curse words are strictly forbidden, otherwise it is encouraged

One of the best bullet points. Lol

5 Likes

Above that, it says that no one under 18 can even post!

I hope this is humoristic otherwise its freaking scary!!ohhh sh*t forgit.APRIL FOOLS!!lol its so realistic that i was close to believe it!!

It is 10:02 PM Stockholm time! It should come very soon!

Edit: Typo