Are you the next ACEO Forum Community Leader?

Are you the next ACEO Forum Community Leader? :airplane::medal_military::trophy:

Since the release, the Forum has seen a lot of new members and a lot more activity and therefore we need help in the form of new community leaders to keep everything nice and tidy as well as directing the discussion. Becoming a community leader means that you will be given the tools to help out by renaming and categorizing topics, splitting and merging and also locking down and hiding discussions. You will work closely with the other community leaders, moderators and developers to guide the continued development of the Forum and the community.

Becoming a community leader does not imply any sort of commitment in terms of time, you are not expected to put in a certain amount of hours every week, for example. However, lacking general activity on the Forum in general may result in the revoking of your community leader role.

We are looking for three to five new leaders and while everyone is welcome to apply we are mainly looking for people who identify with the following:

1. An interest in Airport CEO
2. A Forum account
3. A proven track record of being active, friendly and enjoying helping out

Does this sound fun? Would you like to take on a bigger role within the Airport CEO community? Don’t hesitate and apply today through this form.

The submission form will be closed on Friday 20th of October 23:59 CEST and from that point on the selection process will start.

7 Likes

Good luck everyone! :smile::airplane:

5 Likes

I just made my application. :wink:

2 Likes

I like to take Risk!, my is submit!

1 Like

Good luck, and may the friendliest forum people win!
(Forum people? Surely I can do better than that!) :wink:

EDIT: Ah yes… forum members is the phrase I was looking for… :grinning:

4 Likes

Oh … well, then this job is not for me (re-enter troll cave)

==
On topic, does this extend to Reddit and Steam as well?

2 Likes

I am a full time professional troll, do i have a chance?

To Reddit certainly not, since these are other people in control. The steam forums… not sure yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there, reddit mod here. We aren’t currently hiring mods here, but in the future if we are we’ll be looking at both outside applications as well as maybe incorporating some community leaders from other platforms.

3 Likes

Well, at least that reduces my negatives point (since Reddit is for some stupid reason blocked in my country).

1 Like

Ten rows for why I want to help, Is DiS GuD?

I guess the surprise is next week since this post is past the due date can’t wait to see! And I hope we all can help out!!! :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

The application has been closed and the review process begun. Once the new community leaders are selected they will be revealed. Thank you to everyone who applied! :slight_smile: :airplane:

7 Likes

Minor update: The new community leaders will be contacted and announced at earliest tomorrow Thursday (CEST time)! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Minor update: Due to organizational backlogging we will have to push this announcement back for at least a day. Just though I’d let everyone know! :slight_smile:

2 Likes