Arrivals when no arrivals are displayed?

Hi

I was wondering what is happening here? I’m displaying arrivals and departures and no more arrivals are planned for today. Still aircrafts keep landing…

So is it a delayed airplane? And why is it not showing as delayed on the arrivals-screen?

//Morten

Your airport has a massive problem. Game shouldn’t allow you to plan departures after 22:00 so it is either delayed aircrafts or a bug. Try to solve the cause of delays then everything will be fine.

Well… Arrivals should display when aircrafts are arriving… Not remove them when they were planned to arrive… The arrival and departure is a tool to be used for gettting an overview of the delays… How can I now see what are delayed and not?

//Morten

And also… There is no problem setting up flights in the night:

As long as the “Confirm” button is within the not restricted time it can be planned in the “Restricted flight time”.

Don’t you get negative money for takeoffs and landings during restricted time?

Just checked and I get positive pays for airplanes taking off and airplanes leaving the gate. All after 22:00.

What game version are you on?

23.2-0

What resolution is your monitor? Please file a bug report including the save and the output_log, you should not be allowed to go over that red area… :stuck_out_tongue:

bug report filed. Filed one for adding flights outside “opening hours” even if this is not what the thread was about.

Running 1600x900 windowed.

1 Like

Great, thanks! :slight_smile:

I looked up the schedule on the screenshot… ) I think that night-time ban for the flights is a relic of the past. This ban was actual until about 2005 y. Today all aircraft not so noisy. Besides night-flight restrictions нave a negative impact on the economy of air transport. The recent case where the court banned night flights at Frankfurt airport, caused a great resonance beetwin airlines and German airports, and they intend to appeal the decision…
I would be grateful to developers if they cancel restriction of the night flights, or give the right decision to a players for manual setup mode airport operation time.

Do you not leave space to catch delays?

And the fines are displayed at the runway, not @ the stand.

No fines at runway :slight_smile: I catsh up my delays during night. Planning for delays is not the way to make money :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.