Assigning Checkin Desks to Specific Airlines

Assigning Checkin Desks to Specific Airlines

Just like we can assign airlines at the gates, I think that the game should implement checkin desks that can be assigned to specific airlines. This way, I can have multiple different flights for the same airline checking into their flights and hopefully cut down on the number of checkin counters I need, especially for smaller flights. And then you could assign more desks for the larger flights to help get people through the lines quicker and so that they can have more time to shop or make it through security.
This would also make the game more realistic. When you walk into larger airports in the US, a lot of times there will be specific checkin counters for specific airlines in that terminal. The same could be done here. It would also clear up some of the headaches that at least I have trying to get multiple flights out and not having either enough desks or not enough time to get people through the lines and to their flights on time.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.