ATC, I think We Have a Problem

I think the Air Traffic Controller has been drinking on the job. Again.

Click to embiggenate.

You are lack of taxiways. Every big airport needs 1 parallel taxiway alongside runway + 1 ramp area taxiway. With these new taxiways plus aircraft path finding improvement there won’t be any problem.

3 Likes

F10 - Reset flight pads - 200 times… share your experience, I did a redesign on your airport; it now has 3 outgoing airstrips.

@jasperwillem this picture must be burned down and ashes should be sent to space by Musk’s rocket. Those taxiways… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Ey, I did not build 30 mid stands, he did, I just want to empty the field and test the check in manually. Atm the game is 4.000MB big and in “not responding” with 17k PAX on field. Mmmmm. (Annoying, the game was running 3 hours without problem). Meh, it did not recover.

Give us one way taxi lines and double lines wont be necessary.

I think the problem is that the ATC doesn’t see how many in/out runaways you have only assigns to one runaway.

Because i had a setup of 4 runaways (2in/2out), taxiways configured to 2 sets of 6 stands and then 2 flights coming in at the same time and utilising both in runaways, the flights only using one and the second aircraft going for a cross the airfield to get to the stand.

(sorry for long/ confusing answer)

@jasperwillem, those taxiways. My eyes hurt. Ugh!. Oh. There’s only 30 Stands now, By the time I’m done, there will be 50. I won’t have a gazillion Bus Stops on the west. That area will al be Stands. And the Runways? I’m leaving them the way they are.

That all said. My next playthrough will have taxiways that are wider, so there will be fewer Stands. I’ll have parallel taxiways as well. I look forward to the day when we can expand the map into the X-out areas. Then…Watch out!

The new playthrough

It’s possible already :smiley: [Tutorial] How to expand the playing area

1 Like

@Roro, Tried that about 3 weeks ago. It did not work on vers 24.4 experimental. Does it work in 25.2-2 experimental? You’ll recognize my icon here and in the YouTube comment section.

It works for me
:flight_departure:

I have been using it in multiple saves pretty much since release and it still works. You can send me your GameData.json and I will check if you haven’t done something wrong there.

check first post >

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.