Auto-Scheduler Flight Separation - Flexible per stand

Apologies if this or similar has been mentioned elsewhere, but I struggled to find if so:

I think the auto-scheduler is a great idea; when you have a tonne of gates and multiple contracts (and still building) it’s a weight-off-the-mind to not have to schedule all your flights. Being able to set the flight separation time is great too. However…

I think it would be a great additional modification to be able to have the Auto-Scheduler enabled, yet still get particular stands/gates to deviate from that. For example, all of my Medium Stands can cope with tighter turnaround times (at least at present). But many of my remote stands are facing delays because of the time it takes for shuttle buses to transport passengers (which yes, is a separate “issue”) but my point being - I might want 60 minutes separation time at remote stands yet only 30 minutes at connected stands. Make sense?

Thoughts?

4 Likes

Great idea. I know the Devs added in additional turnaround time for remote strands a while back but your correct in that distance is a big variable in a flight being on time or delayed. The ability to set our own duration between flights and turnaround time for the remote stands would be a much better appproach

2 Likes

would like to see this in the game maybe having a slider under the name of the stand to select the time

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.