Autorenew Shop/Franchise Contracts

Let us be able to set shop contractors on auto-renew setting. Now you have to redo all your shops all the time. Even if you have to pay a fine to the shop owner.

10 Likes

It could work like the fuel contract so that you have to cancel the contract in order to close the shop.

2 Likes

They then just need to incorpate the fines into that kind of contract.

1 Like

Could be done in a daily fine so you have to make X sells a day otherwise you’ll get a fine.

1 Like

Is there an autorenew option for shops and food franchises? In larger airports, it becomes very annoying to renew each one individually. Thanks!

There is not auto-renew. Suggest that in the Bug Report web-site.

This is a missing feature rather than a bug. I’ve therefore merged @fabiopinto 's thread into this one and moved this one into the feature voting category!

2 Likes

@JeremyK Considering that this small feature makes long-term playing almost unbearable, I would call it a bug, indeed. They don’t have to add a complete renewing system. All we would need is a small change in the presets that makes playing larger airports less frustrating. They could, for instance, make the contract durations unlimited or very large for now, until a more comprehensive feature is added. This is the only thing that keeps me from playing this awesome game.

1 Like

Hi @airman welcome to the forum! This is hopefully something that will be looked at in one of the upcoming major updates (Alpha 34/35). As the features for those release are not yet drawn out in full, we have to wait and see if and in what form it will be changed. But as Jeremy stated, it is not a bug but more a missing feature.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.