Aviation News Topic

American is getting way better than United, in terms of customer service.

Southwest is combatting this issue now by doing it right.

inb4 profits take a hit, people complain that flights are empty yet others couldnā€™t book a seat on themā€¦ Bad move in my opinion, people always find something to complain about.

1 Like

Yup, we Americans just donā€™t know where to stop. :joy:

For not the first time Alitalia have entered administration. Trying to think of other flag cariers that have gone under, I know Sabena (Belgium) but apart form that I donā€™t know of any others.

1 Like

Hello there @FirstOfficerFair! Indeed, just saw this passing by on the newsā€¦ Iā€™m going to merge this topic with the Aviation News topic, feel free to continue the discussion thereā€¦ :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty sure Etihad will take over the sinking ship

A revive to this topicā€¦ this is old but I wanted to put it here:

Another one:

Interesting. Jokingly, I wonder if it was like a part in the movie " Anger Management" .

Doing some digging:

This is Ryan News, reporting live from the airport CEO forum :wink:

You know, I could go on with these PR incidents all day! :unamused:

Jeez, some of these people are so pathetic :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Some are kind of comical

Jet2 Plane had a bit of an issueā€¦

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/terrifying-moment-plane-fell-from-the-sky-as-sheffield-passenger-texted-his-goodbyes-to-wife-1-8659189

Scary stuff. Nice to know that the reaction to the fault was appropriate. Been too many stories of pilots from these holiday airlines ignoring warnings in the past due to stress from management.

1 Like

Reviving this old topicā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, read a bout that. Pretty horrific and honestly quite strange to have happened. Heard it sparked a world wide engine inspection roundā€¦ canā€™t wait to see what their findings are, both what went wrong and if similar engine models are affected.

1 Like

We here lately so many news about how airlines struggle with Coronavirus outbreak and also how airports implement safety meassures. But what about planning? I think now itĀ“s really important to focus on that. This article gives an interesting insight about that.

Unfortunatly, I agree.