Aviation Roleplay

Just to pump things up, Fokker announces a 20% discount on every order you place. Which means 20% off every plane. The discount will be up for 3 days from now. If it is popular, we may do it again. The discount applies on all of our models.

I would like to place an order for 10 F100NGs

1 Like

@redstonedesigner Cebus Air would like to open a new hub at LHR

Very well, all your new planes are on their way to you. Ofcourse, 20% off the list price for every plane. You own MSN0004 to MSN0013. When you receive your planes, please state the registrations of every plane. Thanks.

1 Like

Yantar Express creates an airline with a hub in Moscow Domodedovo. The company’s fleet will consist of aircraft:
Sukhoi Superjet 100-95LR x4

Flights from Moscow:
Kazan, St. Petersburg, Samara, Belgorod, Volgograd
enterprise-s

5 Likes

Thanks!
We have received MSN0004, MSN0005, MSN0006, MSN0007, MSN0005, MSN0006, MSN0007, MSN0008, MSN0009, MSN0010, MSN0011, MSN0012, and MSN0013

2 Likes

RedJet - UK airline taking on the new market for low-cost,Trans-Atlantic travel. Main competitor Norwegian. Currently in ownership of 16 Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners and 8 Boeing 777-300 ER although they are in the process of being replaced with the order of 12 Boeing 787-10 Dreamliners to complete the fleet. The airline is based out of London Gatwick, but operates from other major UK airports.

Main routes are:
LGW - LGA | LHR - LGA | EDI - LGA | STN - LGA | LCY - LGA
LGW - ORD | LHR - ORD | EDI - ORD
LGW - SEA | LHR - SEA
LGW - LAX | LHR - LAX | EDI - LAX
LGW - LAS
LGW - OAK | LHR - OAK | EDI - OAK
LGW - BOS | LHR - BOS
LGW - MIA | LHR - MIA | EDI - MIA
LGW - MCO | EDI - MCO | STN - MCO

Yantar Express is expanding!
The airline opens new routes.
From Moscow to: Sochi, Nizhny Novgorod.
enterprise-s

A new aircraft company is forming in Japan!
Ichiban Aircraft is currently a small company baced out of Sapporo, Japan. Their first aircraft, the ICH 1A is currently on the market. This is a small airplane, capable of flying 3,650 Km, about from Sapporo to Hong Kong. This airplane suggested capacity is 100 passengers, but can carry 135 at the cost of making the range 3000 km. (For this ask for increased capacity version) the cabin design is minimalistic but the seats are soft and have USB ports.this plane has increased popularity in Europe and Japan, but decreased popularity in Africa. Each plane costs 10 M pounds.

2 Likes

Is this suddenly dead?

Definetly dead.

yup definitely

Man…

didn’t last long…

First of all: i know this topic is dead, but i really like the idea. so: 28-3-2019
Dutchways was founded. Hub:RTM
Likes to order 5 F130NG’S

1 Like

I forgot that this even is was thing. Well, your F130NGs are yours, please state the registrations they should receive.

Well, here they are:
PH-DWA
PH-DWB
PH-DWC
PH-DWD
PH-DWE

1 Like

Totally%20Legit%20logo
I’m happy to announce today that StarJet Airways (IATA: ST), based in London City Airport, will commence operation! Advertised as ‘7-star airline’, we offered the best-in-class premium cabin services (with spacious 30* pitch seats, avaible in private or family configuration, special meal cooked by MasterChef champion, and smooth ride by our pilots with many other specialties) in our 5 brand new advanced Fokker F-130NG, with further 12 in order. Our routes in operation as of 29 March 2019 were:

• LCY-CDG (Operated by G-REAT)
  • LCY-BER (Operated by G-REAU)
  • LCY-AMS (Operated by G-REAV)
  • LCY-MMA (Opeared by G-REAW)
  • LCY-ROM (Operated by G-REAX)

Notes
For the 12 ordered aircraft, we would like for the cabin to be customized, with reduced seating to 80 seats (30* pitch and leather-skinned carbon chair) and the 1/5 back of the plane to be emptied.

1 Like

5 F130NGs are ready and your order with the custom configuration has been accepted.

2 Likes

29/3/2019
Dutchways is happy to announce their first livery and routes:

Route: RTM-FAO|RTM-INN

1 Like