Hey Forum. As the devs are enjoying their summer holidays, I thought it might be fun to create some kind of a centralized backlog dedicated to design items you would like to see in the future.
What do I mean by design items? Basically anything that can be used to make your airport look prettier or that allows you to customize your airport. Certainly nothing that we can expect soon™ as the focus should be more on functional and technical developments, but nevertheless it should be collected somewhere.
Enough of the words, let me simply start:
Trees and Flowers
- Colourful hedges
- Wide hedges (2 tiles wide)
- Flower beds with colourful flowers in it
- Customizable flower beds (such as the restaurant counters, when you build a corner, it will be round)
- Tall plants for within the terminal and tall trees for within the terminal (e.g. like in Singapore Changi’s new terminal)
- Curved benches
- Current passenger seating (small and large) but with small tables between the seats
- More choices for passenger seating. Currently we have a single 5-seater and a 20-seater, would be nice to have 4-seater, 3-seater and 10-seater (single rows) to have more flexibility in designing.
- Customizable tables comparable to the restaurant counter tops
- Glass tables
- Outside tables like picknick tables with benches directly connected to them
- Floor colour should in general be colourable
- Dark ceramic tiles
- Various carpet structures and colours
- Small lights that only light the immediate area on the floor
- Stylish lamps for inside the terminal
- Lamps that can be placed on top of tables