Baggage not moving from check in desks

Hello everyone.
I just finished my baggage system, and when I started the service, people come to the chek in desks and their baggages does not go enywhere. It just stays on the check in desk stopped.

Can anyone give me a hand on this?

Thanks

Can you show your entire baggage system? Looks like there is a linking issue. Also next time you can upload picture to forum so it will be easier for us to see :slight_smile:

Hey EG, sorry abaout the upload.

Here it goes my entire baggage system. Thanks for the help! It said here that I can only post 1 image per reply. So I`ll try to post it separate.

Last one

You don’t have a tilt try by the looks of things where it splits to the two bays after the scanning stations.

Also from the way to claims where the two belts meet, the up one needs changing to a right flowing one.

In your claims area you again seem to be missing tilt trays.

Hope that helps?

I’d suggest running independent lines if possible too where you can.

@LagunaRMCF place tilt trays on red circles diversions and set them “to destination”

e645def4b4909a4955f0ce7eb23b258bfd86a3cf_1_690x335 d89d06073225a69d18c2dd41c8fd97e8d3af1ed2_1_690x310

Probably a stupid question but, do you have baggage handling enabled in the operations menu?

Probably a stupid question but, do you have baggage handling enabled in the operations menu?

If baggage system was disabled, there wouldn’t be check-inned baggages on check in desks. The problem was about tilt trays as I posted on previous post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bad, I didn’t notice the baggage made it to the desk. I will pay more attention next time.

2 Likes