Best Aviation Photos

Took this out the front window yesterday. Kalitta 747 cargo at FL350.

5 Likes

Some of my best…

3 Likes

Probably the most beautiful lady in the air.

7 Likes

Not the best photo but took me to ARN from JFK a few weeks back

5 Likes

You should have entered one of these into the photo vote comp. They are beautiful.

4 Likes

Not the best one’s, but shot them yesterday on flight to our great ACEO developers.
… okay the last part was a joke, but to theire nice country and visit the smallest international airport I have ever seen in Linköping :smiley:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Boeing PT-17 Kaydet

3 Likes

TAAG 777 from a TAAG 777-300ER (Luanda Airport, Angola)

Lufthansa 777 in the new liviry (Luanda Airport, Angola)

AirFrance 777 landing with a 737 waiting for a free runway (Luanda Airport, Angola)

TAAG 777-200ER just finishing off-loading for and truning around to take me home (Luanda Airport, Angola) They do not use any pushback trucks here…

TAAG 737 landing in a surprisingly busy airport (Luanda Airport, Angola)

3 Big Boys - Emirates, British Airways and AirFrance A380’s with Singapore and TAAG 777s (Johannesburg Int’ll Airport, South Africa)

5 Likes

Uploading: 13E05FA0-C05A-4626-851E-0DD1F4AD19BC.jpeg… Uploading: 1A5E9EBB-8AC7-4C41-B2F0-9A89F5630387.jpeg…

Some pictures I’ve taken.

1 Like

here is one of mine
taken in Frankfurt.

3 Likes

Iljuschin loading some heavy cargo (Mobile pics)

3 Likes

WOW, I love these pictures! well done!:smiley:

Heavy fog on the ground even hides the planes.The sun coming through slowly. All pic from a mobile.

Big bird with open mouth (Cargolux 747), a Tarom Plane (had to adjust the exposition due to bad light conditions) and another early morning impression. (all pics by mobile)

Helicopter show of the flying ambulance / rescue helicopter “Christophorus 16”.
The show is part of the annual festival where people can visit the station and get a look at the helicopter, talk to medical staff and pilots and see pilot skills in action.

Christophorus 16 Vorführung - YouTube - 2:16

CH 16 Tiefflug - YouTube - low-altitude fly-by, 0:05

Landing on 3500m above sea level at a glacier airfield with PC6

Same place

4 Likes

787-8 :heart_eyes:

A-4AR Fighthawk, almost supersonic, seconds after this photo they exceeded the speed of sound

My personal favourite of those I’ve taken, the “bird race”:

2 Likes