Boarding desks replacement

I’ve built an airport, and it worked perfectly. I then expanded it to have more capacity for shops and so and modified the area of the boarding desk. The issue is when i wanted to disable and bulldoze the old desk, I couldn’t. This was because I had flights scheduled for that stand, but, the game knew I had more than one desk connected for that stand and should allow me to disconnect one of them without needing to cancel all flights for that stand and closing it.

2 Likes

You can press Clear Stand

2 Likes

We’ve implemented a replacement feature for the new UI to mitigate problems like the ones you’re having! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was about to create a new topic for this, but this one already exists. Removing boarding desks still isn’t possible once flights are scheduled on a stand. I feel like as long as one desk remains connected to a stand, boarding desks should be able to be disconnected and removed.

Is this feature still coming?

EDIT: Just noticed Suggestion: Allow reassigning stands/desks/bays if connected to a second entity that can do the job instead

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.