Broken links on ACO

alot of links on here are broken… the badge deatails stuff… now im trying to find a way to acheive them but i cant seem to find how to achieve the promoter one because i cant find a share now button are this is your link url

2 Likes

The chains just below your post is the share button then you click on the relevant social media you want to share it on. For me it works perfectly fine but it could be down to your connection. I’m not 100% sure what you mean by the badges aren’t working so I’ll just tag @pderuiter so he’ll come and help sort this out and re-categorise this into the support category.

1 Like

sorry ill go into a bit more details you have a button on the letter you have i.e. list of badges but when you click on like for instance i.e promoter i.e editor i.e welcome it comes back as a broken or missing link

Hey there, you tried to call me? :wink:

Close enough i guess. I know what you mean Aaron. If you go to your own badges, then click on ‘Find other with this badge’, it doesn’t work.

Unfortunately i can’t do much about it, i’'ll report up the chain :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Who ya gonna call? @pdeu @pduersi @pdeutir @pderuiter. There we go.

5 Likes

Hey,

The broken links are a know issue with Discourse (the forum software "provider (it’s open source)) and it’s nothing we can do anything about until the next release (we update the forum as soon as we receive notice on the update).

If you need info on how to achieve badges, simply go to Apog Labs Forum! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The issues you had should now be fixed! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yay!!!

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.