Budget Airlines and more

I think that the game and many other people will be good if they is low cost airlines which do deals with the airport for them to fly in and you have to keep them (budget airlines) happy in order for them to keep flying into the airport and that they will only operate 1 type of aircraft and try and cut costs as much as possible.

Also have in the flight planning menu the different gates (ones which you see on the stand and in the flight planning menu) so when you are flight planning you can make sure that each gate is being used.

Another idea is to have flights come in late to your airport and flights leave as soon as they are ready, also have so you can set ground staff to certain stands for turning around aircraft,

Any suggestions anybody?

1 Like

As to flights leaving early, maybe this could be allowed within reason but i am sure some airlines might be against it as they would not have a gate reserved at their destination if they got there too soon. They probably would need to adjust flight speed which may cost more fuel or cause other issues if it isn’t flying at optimal speed.

How would keeping a budget airline differ to any other sort of airline?

Good idea about the gates. Rather than creating rows in the schedule like the 3rd video showed it could determine how many rows itself and have 1 row per gate, that way you get a better idea of gate utilisation

In real life flights don’t leave as soon as they are ready, they leave according to their schedule, i don’t think having passengers board etc as soon as the other flight has disembarked would be a good thing in terms of realistic simulation (and I know this is a game, not a simulator)

1 Like

in the UK flights leave as soon as everything on the plane is down

Hello there @Finley17! You got some good ideas there, but please try to post them into separate, well named topics the next time as it’s not allowed to open a topic with ‘some ideas’… :wink:

The allocating of stands and gates is already discussed in this topic:

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.