Bug Report: Plane Taxis Back On Runway After Landing

My plane lands on an east-west runway. Instead of taxing to the far east end upon landing, it turns on taxiway, reverses and taxis back up the runway to where it landed (west end). This began when I added a 4th and 5th Small Stand. When I had only three Small Stands, it operated correctly.

This problem is causing delays, because the runway must clear before another plan can takeoff or land.

It is normal. I assume your airport is small, you don’t have parallel taxiway and you tried to build something like this?

Devs said they will work on Pathfinding. Maybe the result could fix this problem.

I do have a parallel taxiway. When the jets land, they go to the far east end of the runway. Instead of turning right onto the taxiway, they rotate in place and go back to the west end where they landed. Earlier, with this exact same setup, the planes exited the runway on the east end onto the taxiway. Then, suddenly, they stopped doing so.

Add some more connections half-way between your runway and parallel taxiway

Here is a video of the bug. This is on the Experimental branch. It occurs on the stable branch as well.
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=33CFDDC59210A04A!185&cid=33CFDDC59210A04A
Note: if you get popup asking you to login or sign-up for OneDrive, just click the Go to View link

Sidebar: why does the experimental branch have no grass color nor plane logos??

we can’t see video. Can you upload it to Youtube or any video site?

It’s an MP4 video. Does you player handle MP4? (not trying to be insulting.) I ask, because when I click the link (in Chrome in or IE 11), it works.

What happens when you click the link?

EDIT: This should display a page with the MP4 file. Then right-click to download. Video is 40 seconds, so very short. thanks
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=33CFDDC59210A04A!185&cid=33CFDDC59210A04A

Place another “Holding Point” on the East side taxiway and everything will be fine.

1 Like

That worked perfectly. THANK YOU. If I could, I’d mash the LIKE button on your reply 100 times.

1 Like