Bug with baggage unloading - Please help!

Hey,
I got an annoying bug in every game I start… [experimental version]
After 2-3 hours playtime in my ,world, the ramp agents unload for example 20 bags but in the plane were 80 passengers. It seems like the baggage cars leave too early?

That destroys for me the game because I have 60 passengers at my baggage arrival waiting and after a while leaving angry the airport. And this every flight.

I also tried to let the baggage carts arrive early or late by positioning the hangar… That didn t help me too.

Do you know how to fix or what it is?

Tim

One Example:

!

So you have passengers that are specifically waiting for their baggage for a certain flight but that baggage was never unloaded?

1 Like

Yes thats correct… My ramp agents unload ca. 30-40% of the bags and then the car leeaves the stand :confused:

Olof I reported this bug quite many times. The problem was, and is, that baggage cart leaves stand too early before ramp agents finish deboarding bags. Or actually, baggage cart leaves stand while arrival bags are continuing to spawn under the aircraft. If you click an arrival passenger who is waiting his/her bag, you see that the baggage link leads to aircraft stand.

1 Like

Are we the only ones with this bug?
Because I cant imagine to play with this bug and I only saw your report and my?
For me its really gamebreaking

It is not game breaking. The worst thing happen is angry passengers leaving airport. It doesn’t have any major gameplay effect or it crashes the game.

All right, must have slipped us by then as we thought this issue was fixed. Looking through the Jira backlog I can only find one report on this issue which is awaiting investigation, since we only have one instance of that repor it is automatically considered non-critical. Perhaps you could submit your save @Mieselpriem and I’ll try to have a look at it tomorrow and see if there’s an easy fix, i.e. if we’ve just missed a certain simulation case.

Yup, which also doesn’t impact your rating as this point since there’s no correlation between passenger satisfaction and baggage (due to the mentioned complexities and bugs with this system).

1 Like

Have seen similar issues, also with loading baggages on planes. Meaning that it takes 2 rounds to fill the plane with all baggages. I play with the option that planes are always send away at the moment, so that results in planes not being fully loaded with passengers and baggage. No clue what happens with left over baggage, the passengers now do leave (indeed angry), but they don’t try to get their baggage back.

Thanks for the fast answers!
@Olof Where can I submit my save to you?

1 Like

Go to https://www.airportceo.com/ and click “Report Bug”

1 Like

Thx! Done

1 Like