Busy time at the bag claim area

Looks like my baggage claim area is able to handle 5 medium flights arriving at almost the same time. Pretty cool to see all the activity here. I admit I stole the back to back belt design from another player. My designs had a lot of space in the middle, but I got tired of PAX jumping the belt and going where the machinery would be IRL. I walled that off on another airport but that caused janitors to complain they couldnt reach the middle.

2 Likes

You could place plants in place of where you were putting walls. Same goal of keeping pax from jumping belts, but looks nice and keeps the janitors from complaining.

I dislike the pax jumping/walking the belts too. Though I get it from a game standpoint. Either way Iā€™d rather the devs focus on bigger things first. :smiley:

On a side note, I just noticed this morning that PAX are no longer clumping at the secure exits. Not sure if this was fixed in secret last patch or some other issue causes that behavior, but it appears to not be an issue for my airport right now. They will still need to starve, restaurant shops need to be way too large for the space I could allocate.

2 Likes