Cancelling airline contract costs

Is there a way to cancel an airline contract without massive cost? I understand big expense if there were flights booked in, but I have no active flights booked in with airline and if I cancel it costs over $1m… or can a master contact be terminated mutually?

this has been asked multiple times and still no answer to how to avoid the outrageous fees. :frowning: I canceled 6 contracts yesterday and it cost me over 20 million

easy. F10, switch to sandbox, cancel your contracts, F10, go back to the normal game mode.

3 Likes

Why you want to cancel a contract. Can’t you just don’t plan any flights of them to/from your airport? :open_mouth:

if you don’t want them in the flight planner anymore clogging up space… I have a small stand airline I created to use for starting my airports and getting the money flowing in and then they become obsolete once I start bring in the actual real medium and small (if I have any) airlines. Besides, you should be able to cancel contracts if you want. I also sometimes have airlines that use to go to the “real” airport at my airport and then I cancel them, just like they leave the real airport, and I bring in new airlines. It just shouldn’t cost 2-3x the amount you start with to build your airport to cancel a ONE contract!

I had to cancel some contract when I changed my mods. When you remove a mod, all planes that used that mod will be completely white and the airlines brand will disappear for a “?”.

Ah, I understand. Good to know.

Thanks folks. Yeah I just like to keep things neat… so occasionally might want an overhaul of which airlines my airport operates with.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.