Can't see the right menu bar clearly, possible to make it less opaque?

Hi guys,

I’m finding it difficult to see the individual menu icons on the right-hand sidebar as I use several flooring colours, the opacity of the menu fades into them, I end up having to select the WORLD icon as its the top one.

Not sure if others have this issue and if it could be made less opaque, more solid.

Thanks

5 Likes

Nah, I have the graphics issue too… I just didn’t pay it any more attention… change the angle of viewing it to see it better, etc…/shrug

I agree on that. Menu color is white-ish yelllow and in some cases it becomes hard to see. I suggest you to make a bug report of it. Developers can add it to “feature development” list and in future we may get an improvement on it.

Are we talking about the tab bar for the shortcut to management panel icons?

I agree it’s hard to se… this were talking bout right?

2 Likes

It should fade into full color when hovering over, but perhaps you find it annoying that it’s not properly visible before that?

1 Like

Ahh…never noticed before. but the willows still hard to see. Depending on background it melts in to the environment. At least for me. And men in general finds it harder to differensiate the different between similar colors. green and yellow. blue and green, pink and purple and so fourth

Sorry for you english guys the article is in sweedish :stuck_out_tongue:

But thats only for me and i can live with it since theres ways to access the panel anyways :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mostly use TAB to open the management panel and browse from there, its often barely viable to click the right one.

4 Likes

I mostly use TAB to open the management panel and browse from there, its often barely viable to click the right one.

Didn’t know I could do this.

1 Like

You I only discovered this the other week too :rofl:

i find the icons (right side) to be barely visible especially in the winter season once the background has turned white, my preference would be for the side menu to match the lower menu with black icons on a yellow background, the lower icons are perfectly visible

I think it is the worst during winter… Icons are barely visible.

2 Likes

@Alexander - something to put your UI mind to think about! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Please click the right icon for me.

6 Likes

I have this issue and it’s getting worse when winter arrives, where you have a white background almost everywhere, the side menu become completely invisible, only during daytime, and becomes visible at night. See screenshot.

Keep up the good work, this game is amazing.

3 Likes

Hmm yes… what does @Alexander think of this?

The GUIs of most games have a horrible usability. I don’t understand why.
E.g. in ACEO,you have different ways to exit windows, sometime there is a close button [X], sometimes you can right-click, sometimes not but you left-click somewhere outside the window to close it (which is sometimes hard because wherever you click you open another window… it’s sticky).
And I don’t get it why some icons are on the bottom of the screen and others are on the side and another is upper left and one upper right…

1 Like

also i have problems seeing the buttons so i think dark ui verison would be nice

Have bug reported the visibility of the right side tabs recently as in snow in particular they are extremely difficult to see - I end up not using them and just pressing tab key, then selecting the window I’m after in the menu.

Love the new update which solves this problem :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes